- Double Door entrance
- 5 minute Uber ($6) ride to Strip.
- Strip and/or Pool views
- The back entrance of the Convention Center is across the street
- Secure Building Entry and Parking
- WIFI and Netflix
- Flat Screen TVs in every room
- Two bedrooms/two full bathrooms
- Sleeper sofa in living room
- Comfortable sofa with sleeper
- Flat screen TV with Roku
- Wet Bar
- Two bedrooms each with its own bathroom
- Serta, Queen and/or King sized bed in each bedroom
- Dual, mirrored closets in each bedroom with hangers for your convenience
- Extra pillows
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom with Roku
- Each bathroom has all of the amenities you need, including towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Hair dryer and clothing iron are included
- Upgraded kitchen and bathrooms with granite and/ or tile counter tops throughout, modern glass back-splash and all of the amenities that you may need
- Coffee Machine, Toaster
- We provide the basic pots/pans and utensils, but if you're looking to bring your inner chef, please bring our own supplies :)
- Granite Counter tops
- Modern Appliances
- Dishwasher, garbage disposal for your convenience
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am not available on-site, but will be available via the app and/or cell phone. We also have our own on-site security and maintenance who is available to you between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you have any issues, or questions, please contact us via the app. Please do not contact the property management on site.
PLEASE NOTE: As of July 1, 2017 recreational marijuana is legal in Nevada. We still will not allow any type of smoking inside our units, and if suspected you will be charged accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: Each TV has a Roku with Netflix. We do not allow you to bring in your own devices for example, game consoles, chrome stick, fire stick and/or any other type of plug and play device into our TVs. You cannot download additional apps via Roku and we will not provide any technical assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: The pool and\or Gym may be periodically closed for maintenance. We have no control over this and apologize for any inconvenience that it may cause. If property management needs to fix any items in the apartment, we will notify you as soon as possible, but please allow access. We will always provide as much advance notice as possible.
- - Please Read – House Rules!!!! . You agree to abide by all of these rules when you book the unit - No smoking inside the home - $250 Fee - Lost Keys, FOB and/or Garage Opener - $75 Fee, Each - Please DO NOT unplug the TV’s and/or the ROKU’s - Pool Towels (Striped Towels) - $15 per missing pool towel (3 are provided) - Profanity, harassment or reports of rudeness towards Property Management and/or Security - $100 charge and will be asked to leave immediately without a refund You will be assessed a $250 for any of the following: - Rips, stains and/or tears to furniture, sheets, comforters, pillows or any other bedding item - Stains or scratches on the walls, damage to electrical plugs, missing TV and/or appliance cables - If we suspect that you have thrown a party, i.e., excessive garbage, excessive stains on floors, walls and/or any other signs that a party was held in the unit - Building security will enforce quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. during their nightly rounds. Any noise complaints will incur $250 dollar charge mentioned above, plus an additional $100 charge and will be asked to leave immediately without a refund Additionally: A $500 fee will be charged if any appliance and/or TV is damaged and/or removed from its place, i.e., scratches, dents, holes, or missing parts. A $250 fee will be charged for any items missing from the unit, regardless of the value of the item A $500 fee will be charged for any excessive damage (holes, dents, large scratches) to walls, counter tops, bathroom mirrors (Cracked or Scratched), doors, cabinets, and/or shelves.