Simple but peaceful retreat from the street in La Zona Romántica with its own little balcony, this room gives access to a rooftop terrace with a BBQ grill and a panoramic view of Vallarta and the lush mountains all around. Fresh coconuts, fruit, and tacos are right downstairs!
Your sunny, 3rd-floor room is just enough removed from the street that it becomes an easy, peaceful place of rest as soon as you arrive. You'll have your own private balcony and overhead fan. The full-size bed comfortably sleeps 2 people. There's also a coffee table under the window and bedside table.
Zugang für Gäste
Within the apartment, you're free to enjoy the open-air studio/living room, kitchen (see house rules) and fast Wi-Fi. From the room, you'll also have direct access to the shared bathroom.
Upstairs, you'll have access to a rooftop terrace with a BBQ grill and beautiful panoramic views of Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding mountains - great for eating breakfast in the cool of the morning, basking in the sun or just relaxing and hanging out. =)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm happy to offer recommendations for things to do around town and the Banderas Bay, and can also offer personalized excursions guided by yours truly (including snorkeling, hiking to waterfalls, horseback riding, surfing, cliff-jumping and more).
I'm also available to provide private, 1-on-1 AntiGravity® Fitness classes in here in the home studio. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, and l use the 2nd one and will be in and out during your stay, but always available by phone in case you need anything.
Should you prefer privacy and just a simple place to crash while you go out and do your own thing, that's fine as well!
Weitere wichtige Infos
I'll give you keys once you arrive!
1. Make yourself at home. =)
2. I don't charge a cleaning fee, so please keep things tidy and clean up after yourself.
3. Leave the beach at the beach: Thoroughly wash off any sand using the water hose downstairs before coming up!
4. To help keep the sala/studio clean, please leave your shoes at the door.
5. This one is more of a strong recommendation than a rule: Because of the heat and the fact that there's no air conditioning (don't worry, there is an overhead fan that works well), please take a shower before going to bed. You'll sleep better and it will also help keep the sheets fresh!
6. There's limited space in the fridge, so please try not to overload it.
7. Wash your own dishes.
8. Because Mexican sewage systems don't handle paper well, the standard practice is to not flush the toilet paper. So I've installed a Thai-style "washlet" or handheld bidet for rinsing before using the paper to dry, which helps keep things a bit more sanitary.
9. When going out, lock the door if nobody else is here, and always close the downstairs door.
10. If I'm not around when you're checking out, please be sure to turn off the lights & fans, and close the bedroom door. After locking the apartment door, drop the keys into the studio space by reaching through the plants near the door. =)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a Puerto Vallarta native that grew up in California and moved back in 2006.
What I love: entrepreneurship, web strategy & optimization, film & video, design & dev geekery, art, hugs, diving, climbing, etc. Mission: Exploring creation, culture, and making a difference in people's lives. =)
Music: Basically anything performed with passion, a good melody and talent.
Foods: I love spicy food - Mexican, Thai, Indian, Korean, and will try just about anything at least once.
Languages: I speak English and Spanish, basic Japanese and beginner Thai.
Travel: Outside the US, I've been all over western Europe, seen a lot of Mexico, Japan, Thailand, some of Malaysia and Taiwan. I prefer to couchsurf or use Airbnb and meet local people or stay with friends - it's so much richer of an experience than staying in a hotel!