Welcome friends to our beautiful & spacious (2000 sq ft) guesthouse! You will love your stay in a quiet country setting, off a dirt road (<.15 miles from a paved road) yet 5 min to Shelburne Farms, and a quick 15 min to Burlington. Enjoy sunset from the patio or the whirlpool tub. Entertain others with the double oven kitchen! This guesthouse has everything you need (including chickens) to experience everything Vermont has to offer!
The space is wonderfully large with a finished attic upstairs that boasts a recreation and reading room. The recreation room has games and a futon and plenty of room for kids to play. There is also a reading room if you'd like to relax on the full bed and read a book. There is a 42" flat screen TV with Netflix in the living room.
We can provide additional items for children upon request including:
- Pack and play
- High chair
- Safety Precautions (outlet covers and cabinet ties)
Zugang für Gäste
If you rent the entire space then it's all yours! Otherwise you can rent each room individually and have full use of all the common areas.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you are in need of a pack and play for a baby, please let me know and it can be set up.
We are thrilled to have you stay with us! To make the most of your stay we ask that you please:
- Stay below 15 MPH on the private road (our neighbours thank you!)
-Remove shoes (indoor slippers are great!)
- Refrain from smoking anywhere on the property
- Please follow checkout instructions in House Manual ( Strip bed sheets and place dirty dishes in dishwasher)
- Remember fenced areas and other buildings on the property are private
- Quiet hours on main floor are from 10-7
- No pets
- There's abundant parking for your space. Please do not park in front of shed.
- Please follow clean out instructions in house manual
- Contact us with any questions!
We live in the apartment downstairs and are always available by text if you need anything.
My husband and I moved out to Vermont in October 2015 and absolutely love it! We love traveling and almost always choose Airbnbs over hotels! We love sharing our guesthouse with others so they can experience all the beauty Vermont has to offer.