The property sits in its own grounds of 3,200sqm with many olive, lemon, orange trees and manigifique sea view.
- Ground floor: 1 large bedroom for a couple and 1 large bedroom for 4 kids with a family bathroom.
- First floor: Large sitting and dining room kitchen and 1 large bedroom for another couple with integrated bathroom.
- Swimming-pool (9mx4m(URL HIDDEN) Surroundings: Faralya is a small and quite friendly village in the mountains with 1 small shop. The next cafe, restaurant are 2 km far away are in Kabak köy and Butterfly Valley. The next bank, supermarket, petrol, shops generally, etc. are in Ölüdeniz (5km) and Fethiye (15km). Faralya is 450 meter high up the mountain so a few degrees cooler than in Fethiye. The next 3 beaches are 'Aktas beach' (15min to walk or 5min by car). Kabak beach (2km by car and then 10 min by shuttle or 30min by walk) and 5 km to 'Ölüdeniz beach'. With mountain water and the sea the locals have developed tourism where you can eat fresh grilled fish with traditional starters or you can opt for chicken/lamb if fish is not for you. You can even buy organic vegetables and fruits from our Neighbours :
from June to November:
-Tomatoes, eggplants, sweet peppers: 2.0TL/kg
- green olives: 15 TL/kg
- olive oil: 10TL/liter
- eggs: 0.50TL
- honey: 15TL/Liter
The prices includes all charges for electricity, water, gas and a cleaning service once per week. Additional cleaning service may be arranged for a price of 65TL/day
How to get to Villa Myra:
The Villa is located in Faralya which is 15km from the next city Fethiye.The next airport 'Dalaman airport' is 60km from Faralya, during the period April-October there are direct flights from:
- Brussels: Jetairfly; Neckermann
- UK: thomson; monarch ; flythomascook
- Germany: Tuifly; Oegertours;
or search for flights on the website: skyscanner
Car is considered essential when renting this property unless you would like to take the minibuses called 'Dolmus' wich run 5 times per day between Fethiye and Faralya.
Some (tested) rentacar companies at the Dalaman airport:
-Oscar Car Rental
- Pandora Car Rental
- Fethiye Rent A Car
- Budget Car Rental
Things to do:
- Pararagliding in Ölüdeniz
- Trekking on the lycian way from Ölüdeniz to Antalya
- Sailing along the beautiful Aegean Sea cost
- Yoga at one of the Yoga close to the Villa
- Playing tennis at the 'Likya World Hotel' 5 km from villa Myra
- Visiting archaeological sites: Patara, Xanthos, Letoon, Tlos
- just chilling on the quite 'Aktas beach' just 15 min to walk