Welcome to our 2 bed/2 bathrooms by the beach in the beautiful city of Vila do Conde. Ideally situated 20 min from Oporto's Airport has all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. Come and enjoy the sun in this bright and spacious apartment!
Our apartment with a focus on comfort is ideally situated in a closed condominium 1 min from one of the best beaches in the North of Portugal, ideal for surfing or just sunbathing.
Enjoy the pool and have a drink on the balcony while enjoying a beautiful sunset over the Atlantic Ocean.
Wether you are looking for a weekend getaway or a summer vacation by the beach, the apartment comes equipped with everything you may need, from beach towels and a volleyball to a fully equipped kitchen. Our main focus is to ensure your stay is absolutely perfect!
Zugang für Gäste
This comfortable and bright 120 sqm (~1300 sft) apartment welcomes up to 5 ppl and has:
- 1 ensuite bedroom with king bed + complete bathroom with bath tub
- 1 guest bedroom with king bed
- complete bathroom with spa shower
- living and dinning room with large sectional leather couch, big led TV & sound system.
- completely equipped kitchen & laundry
- balcony facing the beach with two sun beds
- swimming pool and party area.
Parking - There's plenty of free parking on the street outside of the apartment. The apartment does not have a garage. The area is extremely secure, so there's no need for concerns about leaving the car on the street.
Interaktion mit Gästen
On your arrival, you will be met at the apartment to receive a full set of keys. The same will happen on your departure day.
Just like you, we also use airbnb and we understand how peace of mind is important, so anything you need you may contact me by email or telephone, at any time.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Azurara Beach is home of one of the biggest dance parties in Europe (~45,000 ppl), "Azurara Beach Party", some of the biggest names of the dance scene have played here. The Beach Party is held 5 mins (walking) from the apartment. The party happens every year around the end of August.
- Please be considerate to other people living in the complex.
- Please refrain from doing noise after 10pm, specially during working days.
- Please don't smoke inside the apartment (it's ok to smoke on the balcony).
- Please don't bring your surf boards inside the apartment, the water will ruin the wooden floor.
- Please avoid bringing sand from the beach into the apartment.
- Please treat the house as if it was yours.
And most importantly, have FUN!!! We hope you love it and come back often.
I'm a young professional with a passion for traveling. Visited countries include: US, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, England, Ireland, N. Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, Netherlands, Tunisia, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, etc.
I currently live in the US with my wife and my son but I am originally from Portugal where I have a brand new 2 bedroom apartment at the beach in Vila do Conde.
I love water sports, the beach, a beautiful sunny day and good food, if you are looking for tips in Portugal, feel free to ask for advice.
Wish you the very best,