Sunny studio in luxury doorman building on the Upper West Side of Manhattan directly in Lincoln Center, only 5 min from Central Park! Views of Hudson River and New Jersey.
The building has all the amenities: doorman, gym, swimming pool, common areas… Studio: big TV, Internet, cable channels, well-equipped kitchen...
Prime Location - Could not be better located! 2 blocks from Lincoln Center, 5 min from Columbus Circle and Central Park. Close to transportation and all!!
* Bright and sunny with partial views to New Jersey!
* Extra twin bed
* Big sofa bed
* Gym in the building with swimming pool. There is fee for no members
* Laundry Room facilities in the building
* Kitchen with dishwasher/microwave/all utensils
* Dining and computer table
* Spacious closets
* Columbus Circle and Lincoln Center subway lines
* 1 big TVs: 43 inch
* TV Cable
* Wi-Fi, high speed internet
* Hair dryer and iron
* Air conditioning/Heater
* Many restaurants and stores
Zugang für Gäste
I will arrange to meet you at the apartment with the keys.
*Respect our neighbors and keep the noise down after 10:00pm.
*Please do not smoke in apartment.
*No pets allowed.
*Always keep door and windows locked when not at home.
*Turn off the AC/heater and lights when not at home.
*My main request is that you remember that this is my home and that you treat it as you would your own.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 4 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I moved to New York 4 years ago after acquiring my master degree in USC . I work in the internet/tech industry. I'm a friendly outgoing guy with a dry sense of humor. I love good food and good wine, but my favorite hobby is traveling.