Casa Aventura is a very private, two unit home located on a quiet street, conveniently located in Sayulita's South End.
The outdoor spaces are perfect for relaxing in the sun or watching the stars at night!
Casa Aventura is located on a quiet street in the South End of Sayulita, a private and safe neighborhood just minutes from the plaza, shopping, restaurants and two great beaches! Sayulita has activities to satisfy every taste, from yoga classes to surfing, ziplining and horse back riding, not to mention just hanging out and enjoying the Sayulita sunshine!
Our property offers a 3 Bedroom unit on the main floor, a 1 Bedroom Unit on the second floor, and an extra bedroom on the second floor that can be rented with the 3 Bedroom Unit.
Casa Aventura has great indoor/outdoor living spaces, designed with our guests of all ages in mind, and is enclosed by a high wall for privacy. The house is ideal for families with young children. We have recently remodelled the home with new A/C units in the bedrooms, appliances, furniture, linens, kitchen wares, Serta Mattresses, lighting, safes in both units, and a complete remodel of all bathrooms, kitchen, living and courtyard areas, as well as a new pool designed with people of all ages in mind. We aim to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable place to call home while enjoying top notch staff to ensure you enjoy the house and everything Sayulita has to offer!
The kitchens are well appointed and ready for you to cook a fabulous meal for your group!
We have Boogie boards, beach chairs, a cooler and umbrellas available to sign out while you stay with us, just let us know and we can have them ready for you!
The house is located an easy 6-7 minute walk to two fabulous beaches, suitable for swimming or just relaxing.
Casa Aventura is a house consisting of two units:
UNIT 1-MAIN FLOOR, 3 BEDROOMS/3 BATHROOMS
-Bedrooms 1 & 2 open onto the courtyard, each with King size beds. Bedroom 3 has one Double bed and one Single bed. There is a large, open kitchen/dining area with new appliances that opens onto your courtyard area to relax and enjoy the Sayulita sunshine.
There is an extra bedroom on the second floor can be added to the lower unit to make it a 4 bedroom unit. This room has a bedroom with Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom and private living room.
UNIT 2, 1 BEDROOM/2 BATHROOMS
-Has a large, kitchen/living area with a Twin bed, a Queen bed in the bedroom and a huge private deck off the bedroom with a comfortable sitting area and sunny spot with 2 loungers to soak up the sun.
THESE UNITS CAN BE RENTED SEPARATELY, OR COMBINED FOR A TOTAL OF 5 BEDROOMS IN THE HOUSE. BOTH UNITS SHARE THE FRONT GATE AND POOL.
Please feel free to email if you have any questions about the house or the 2 units we offer.
The 3 Bedroom unit opens onto a large courtyard area with plenty of space to soak up the Sayulita sunshine.
The newly remodeled kitchen and dining/sitting area is well equipped with new appliances and kitchen wares so you can cook anything from a simple meal to hosting a dinner party for a couple of friends.
We have recently completed a remodel on the house including newly remodeled bathrooms, new appliances, linens, kitchen wares, A/C units, ceiling fans, lighting, fully remodeled kitchen and dining area in the 3 Bedroom unit, new furnishings, new pool and expanded upper deck area.
Each Unit is equipped with a safe, and your rental includes drinking water, maid service 4 times per week and the use of a cell phone during your stay.
Low season: 3 night minimum
High season: 4 night minimum EXCEPT Easter and Christmas
Holiday: 1 week minimum
Zugang für Gäste
The home has a great pool that is shared by the upstairs and downstairs units. There is a small sitting area for guests from the upper unit to relax while they are using the pool. Each unit has their own private outdoor areas to enjoy.
If needed, we can provide a kids pack that includes a Graco Playpen, a BOB jogging stroller that will give you access to any type of terrain, and a portable high chair.
Interaktion mit Gästen
While we are not always on site, we are happy to help when we are, and have an amazing property management team to assist you with your needs while in Sayulita.
1. Damage Deposit-We request a damage deposit of $200for your booking.
The deposit will be fully refunded within 14 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
• No damage is done to the unit or its contents beyond normal wear and tear
• No penalties are incurred due to pets or breaching the maximum capacity of guests
• All keys are returned
• Cell phone, portable speaker and chargers are left on the kitchen table
• All beach supplies are returned
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
• The renter is not evicted by the owner, a representative of the owner, or local law enforcement
2. Check In-Check-in is 4:00PM. If early check-in is requested, we will try to accommodate you but can’t guarantee it.
3. Check Out-Check-out is 11:00AM. If late check- out is requested, we will try to accommodate you but can’t guarantee it.
Please note: all requests for early or late check-out must be made in writing and accepted by the owner or property manager prior to your arrival/departure day.
4. Maximum Occupancy
Lower Unit: 7 People (including children and babies), with extra bedroom: 9 people
Upper Unit: 3 People (including children and babies)
Whole House: 12 People, Nov-May. 11 people, June-Oct (including children and babies)
Please note: any rentals exceeding the maximum occupancy must have prior written consent from the owner.
5. Capacity-You, the renter, agree to not allow more than double the maximum persons for your unit to be in or on the premises at ANY time. There can be no parties or events beyond this double maximum without discussing with the homeowner and property manager prior to the event. At no time is it permitted to sleep in the house overnight, more than the registered number of renters at time of booking. Violation of these maximums is grounds for immediate eviction with no refund.
6. Falsified Reservation-Any reservations obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, damage deposit and/or rental money, and the party will be subject to immediate eviction.
7. Exclusion of Liability-By agreeing to rent the accommodations, all renters agree to fully assume all risks of using the property. The owners shall not be responsible for property damage, lost personal belongings or valuables, illness or personal injuries sustained by the renters during the term of the rental.
8. Air Conditioning-Electricity is very expensive in Mexico. During the summer months, our power bill actually rises with the need for more air conditioning to keep our guests comfortable. Please note, we want you to be comfortable during your stay, but in order to avoid having to raise our rates for our guests, AC units must be turned off when leaving the house or not using the bedrooms. The rooms cool down quickly and it is helpful to us to keep costs in line. Violation of this will result in a $100.00USD per violation which will be paid to the property manager immediately. Repeated violations may result in AC being disconnected for the duration of your stay.
9. Inspections-The owner or the property manager will have the right to show the house to prospective renters with 24 hours’ notice, and to inspect the property at any time if there are reasonable grounds to believe the renter or any other person is misusing or damaging the house or its furnishings.
10. Noise-All renters agree to keep excessive noise to a minimum. Please be aware and respectful of neighbors and other renters to ensure everyone has a good stay and our home is not disruptive to the neighborhood and the people who live it. Loud noise or music is not permitted after 10:00PM. Repeated breach of these rules may lead to eviction from the property at the sole discretion of the owner with no refund.
11. Smoking-Smoking is only permitted in the outdoor areas of the home. Please use ashtrays provided.
12. Pets-Pets are only permitted with prior written consent of the owners.
13. Toilets-Do not flush ANYTHING down the toilet. The sewer system in Sayulita is delicate and can be overwhelmed easily. Please use the covered wastebaskets provided in each washroom.
14. Defined Spaces-Please note, the only shared spaces are the entry gate, the pool and outdoor shower, as well as the small sitting area directly inside of the gate. The space beyond the pool is designated to the 3 or 4 bedroom unit. The upper deck is designated to the 1 bedroom unit upstairs. Please be sure to respect one another’s space to ensure everyone has an enjoyable stay in Sayulita.
15. Illegal activities- While we want our guests to enjoy themselves, we cannot condone illegal activities in our home that may jeopardize the safety of our guests, staff or the security of our home. Any activities on our premises deemed to be illegal and discovered by us or our staff can result in immediate eviction with no refund issued.
16. Exceptions-Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing by the owner in advance.
17. Governing Law-Please note: As the home and income is generated in Mexico, rental of the home and any disputes are governed by Mexican Law
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 17. Dezember 2017 - 7. Januar 2018.
Our first trip to Sayulita was to visit friends in early 2013. By the end of the first week, we were completely in love with the town and returned home with the beach in our heart and an introduction to a realtor with plans to return within the following couple months to look at homes. Casa Aventura was one of the first houses we noticed on our initial visit, and it must have been fate as we kept coming back to that and using it as our comparison property. Although it took some 'vision' to see everything it could be, we made it happen, had the keys to our new home by the November 2013 and, after doing extensive renovations, we were off and running and haven't looked back since!
We enjoy providing attentive, yet relaxed service to our guests, and Jenn's background in hospitality is the perfect fit to ensure our guests get the best value for their money!
Jenn works part of the year in Sayulita as a Bridal Hair and Makeup artist, while Joe holds down the fort with the family in Canada, and comes down as often as he can. We love this town and look forward to welcoming you to our home!
We have been so fortunate to see many places in the world...and so happy to have found a gem in Sayulita! It isn't often that we visit a place that we want to return to, but the laid back feel and unique style of Sayulita keeps us coming back for more! We love immersing ourselves in different cultures, and immediately felt at home in the midst of this amazing little town.