Thank you Juan for this encouraging and constructive feedback. You were an exemplary guest, you left the house in an immaculate condition, and we would love to have you back soon! We hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend and cooked to your heart's content on the new stove.
Yes, the water does come from our well and the sulfur is a natural phenomenon of the area. We have been here over 10 years and not had a problem, though as we mentioned at the time of checkin, we recommend bringing bottled water for drinking and cooking, exactly as we do.
Being on a mountain, the house uses a septic tank. We maintain the system to its best possible capability, but the speed of drainage from showers and sinks does feel a little different from city plumbing.
Regarding the fireplace, we care deeply for the safety of our guests, so we do not use it to avoid even any possibility of fire or monoxide.
You are welcome to come back any time!