Zugang für Gäste
In order to offer you and other guests from all over the world a safe and pleasant accommodation, we set up the following terms and conditions, please read carefully and act in accordance with them:
* Please obey the Check-in/out time, early check-in or late check-out is not allowed unless there is an agreement with the host.
Check-in time is from 4 pm to 10pm, and check-out time is until 11 am.
If you need to check in after 9pm, please inform us in advance!
If you check out later than 11am without agreement, you will be required to pay extra 2,000 Yen/hour for the cleaning staff waiting for you.
* Please don’t speak loudly or roll the suitcase to disturb the neighbors, especially when you check-in late at night or check-out early in the morning.
* Please take off your shoes at the entrance before you go inside the room.
* Please don’t smoke in the house or in any place other than the public smoking area.
There will be a fine if you are found smoking in the house.
* Pets are not allowed in the house.
* Be careful with the inflammable objects or any things may cause a fire. Remember to turn off the switch after cooking, to avoid getting burned accidently.
* Compensation payment would be requested if any damage caused or anything belongs to the house be missing.
* Please don’t throw anything except for the toilet paper into the toile, or you will be required to pay for the repairing bill. Tissue, diaper and sanitary napkin are prohibited as well.
* Please turn off the lighting, electrical appliances and water taps when you go out.
* Please take care of your possessions, and we won’t take any responsibility for a loss during your stay.
* Don’t engage in advertising, gambling and other commercial activities.
* Chemical stimulants and drugs, unlicensed firearms, swords and all the other illegal articles are prohibited.
* Please Separate trash to combustible trash, non-combustible trash, and non-plastic containers (bottles, cans, or paper bags) and put them in each plastic bag. If the dust bin is full, tie the ends of plastic bags together and put somewhere inside the house. And the cleaner will deal with it after you check out. If a large amount of garbage was left, an extra disposal fee will be charged. If a large amount of garbage was left, an extra disposal fee will be charged.
* If you left something in our house, we would keep it for 2 weeks (Food, beverages and magazines will only be kept for only one day).
But if we didn't get a message from you about the items, we will dispose of it.
Hi,Welcome to Japan! My nickname is Genki, with the meaning of vigor & energy. I and my partner both specialized on architecture have fallen in love with all interesting type of house, building all over Japan, west to Okinawa, east to Tokyo, or Hokkaido in the near future?! ^^
We came up with the idea of making some design plans or reform plans to the property owners, and suggest opening it to more guests from all over the world who wants to visit this fantastic world. Hope you will appreciate our work^^