A fully self-contained, luxurious & private studio built underneath our house with its own entry. Located on a private road next to a bush reserve guarantees peace & tranquillity, yet only 5 minutes from a large Westfield shopping centre & 10kms from the City.
* Welcome to 'The Nest'! Our architect designed, modern, open plan studio includes eco-features and is fully self-contained.
* The space is ideally suited to singles, couples or two friends looking for a relaxing home away from home. Located in a very leafy and peaceful area next to a beautiful bush reserve, your privacy is guaranteed. In fact, you get the best of both worlds; the country experience but with the city convenience!
* The Studio is ideally located, only 10kms away from the City and just five minutes from a large Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and public transport. With easy access to the airport and to the Gateway Motorway north and south, our Studio is an ideal base for exploring beautiful Brisbane and its surrounds.
* Our Studio is fully self contained with everything you could need for a relaxing short break or longer. Luxurious and well appointed, the Studio contains high quality fittings, furnishings and appliances for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
* Complementary tea, coffee and basic breakfast provisions are also provided.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to:
* A comfortable Queen Size bed. A full thickness, foam, single-size floor mattress can also be provided on request.
* All linen and towels provided (with clean linen provided weekly).
* Separate ensuite with large walk-in shower.
* Well stocked kitchenette including a kettle, toaster, two gas burner stove top, bar fridge and microwave with grilling, steaming and cooking capabilities.
* Living area with comfortable leather recliner chairs and footstools.
* Wall mounted, adjustable flat screen TV with built in DVD player.
* Access to WiFi.
* Private courtyard with reclining lounge chairs and views across the backyard to the bush.
Eco features include:
* Very quiet, energy efficient ceiling fans located above the bed and living area.
* Beautiful spotted gum hardwood floors and a bench seat, made from 100 year old recycled hardwood, with built-in storage drawers. There is also a small, full length wardrobe.
* Plenty of natural light, sliding doors and louvre windows (all screened) to capture the breezes.
* Environmentally friendly strawbale feature wall helps to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the Studio year round.
We ask that guests do not smoke on the property.
The Studio can only accommodate up to two people and, unfortunately, we do not have the space or facilities to accommodate children or additonal guests.
Sorry, but no pets allowed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Access to the Studio is via a short but steep driveway with limited turning space. We prefer for guests to park their car at the top of the drive and walk down. As we live on a private road, there is plenty of secure parking off to the side of the road adjacent to the bush. We are more than happy to assist guests with their luggage if required.
* No smoking on the property.
* No pets allowed.
* We ask that guests keep noise to a minimum after 9pm to avoid waking our two children.
* Additional guests are not permitted and, unfortunately, we do not have the facilities to accommodate children in the Studio.
* The Studio is part of our home and we share it with our family and friends throughout the year. We ask you to respect and take care of the furniture and fittings and treat the space as you would your own home.
* We are a family of four (two children, 9 and 7). We also have a friendly dog. She has free access to the backyard but cannot access the Studio entrance or driveway.
* While we are on hand if you have any accommodation requests, and are happy to share our knowledge about the local area, we will not intrude on your space and your privacy will be respected.
We are a family of four, with two children (7 & 5).
We are working professionals with a love of being active and the great outdoors, but are equally happy to sit on our deck with a good bottle of red!
We look forward to welcoming you to our private studio, 'The Nest'.