We are a quaint, 7 room property located 20 steps from the sandy beaches on the Sea of Cortez. Our secluded beach front location is perfect for romantic breaks, honeymoons, or just a tranquil getaway.
We are tucked away from the busy crowds in the private and secure Las Conchas residential community. All rooms have unobstructed ocean views with private patio. Each room has a king size bed, a private bathroom, dinette, satellite TV, wifi, refrigerator, microwave and Keureg coffee machine.
Our property has direct beach access to the sandy shores of the ocean. The lush grounds also include an open lounge area and patio where you can enjoy a complimentary beverage overlooking the beach. Closer to the beach we have private lounge chairs with umbrellas and outdoor showers.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As your local concierge, I will help you find your way around town and can connect you with the best service providers for deep sea fishing, parasailing, snorkeling, zip lining and other activities.
Our chef prepares delicious local and healthy meals for breakfast and dinner. These meals are available for purchase and will be delivered to your room.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside your room or patio. Smoking in your room or patio will trigger a $100 fee. Smoking on the property is permitted outside in the designated smoking area.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle per room. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: As part of your stay, your room will be cleaned each day. To be conscious of the environment, please hang your bathroom towels for multi day use. Put dirty towels on the floor. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Striped beach towels are available at the lounge.
10. Garbage: Garbage will be collected by the housekeeper. Any additional garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Fire pit: The fire pit is propane generated. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The fire pit is turned off at 10pm.
12. Water and Septic: The property is on city water and has a septic systems. Do not drink the tap water. 1 liter of water is provided in your room each day and is also available at the lounge. Please use water sparingly as Puerto Penasco water is limited. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $100.
13. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
I was born in Chihuahua Mexico and lived in the states for 18 yrs.
I moved to rocky point in 2007. I am currently working at Jardin del Mar as general manager and teach english elementary part time, I have a six year old son and I love to read!