We offer you a rent service (our apartment), and we deliver the service the best way that we could, like the same way to the rest of the 30 guest that we already had.
This kind of situations are out of our hands, actually in our apartment rules (that you should read before) is not allowed partys & sex tourism! And you did not follow both of the basic rules.
1. Let’s say worst case scenario based on your story it is possible that you were drugged:
Santa Marta is high tourist place nearly every restaurant have a video cameras, and if that dubious people bought you to that “some hotel” (as you sayed) even that hotel should have cameras and should lead to the suspect.
- But the question is: why didn’t you report that to the Police?
How do we know, that people were with you in the apartment in that night, are sex workers?
Because the building administrative lady saw it and as well as some of the neighbors later that night and we got complaints from them!
2. We have basically all the conversations, that we had with you!
- Even also the message where you told/write us that we can keep ur cloths.
- We also have pictures from ur cloths as an evidence to airB&B and that will prove those cloths are NOT valid more then 50$.
(There is 3 big national banks and few private banks around the apartment) that is a police constantly surveillance place!!!
We as host, we do concern about you and that is also why we try to clarify the whole situation with you internally through a conversation.
We invest our energy and love to that apartment, because we want to build a family business and to earn small besides income.
What we really not tolerate is that someone's doesn't know esteem things from others and destroy things!