Situated in the heart of central Newport , the property is a beautiful Georgian House built in 1736. The house is called 'The Brewmaster's House - this is because it was originally built for the head of brewing for the
Brewery which was (until 1976) located at the rear of the property.
The attic bedroom available is a good sized double . There is a shared bathroom,
dining room and a modern kitchen which guests are welcome to use.
There is a courtyard garden and conservatory.