Ask me about the Monterey Bay Aquarium Passes if you are interested!
You will have high speed internet and Wifi.
Super convenient location: Marina is next to HWY 1 that leads to Monterey and Carmel in around 10 minutes of driving.
My house, built in 2006, is a two-storied building with 3 bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms, and a double-car garage in the best housing complex in Marina. I have 2 quiet guest bedrooms available that is furnished with a queen-size bed , one night stand and lamps. When needed, I can make the 3rd bedroom available. In the 2nd bedroom, there is also a queen-size bed and a dresser and night stand and lamp. In the guest bathroom, the shower, bathtub and toilet are in a private room with a door and lock, and the double wash sinks in a separate room. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a soap bar are provided. Wireless Internet access and DishNetwork TV are available in the common area. Guest room includes free toiletries.
This cozy house is conveniently located in a beautiful neighborhood in Marina, CA, where you can walk to the downtown stores and restaurants in a couple blocks. It takes only 2 minutes to drive to Highway 1 (south-bound or north-bound),2 minutes to the Marina beach, 10 minutes to Seaside, 15 minutes to Monterey, 20 minutes to Salinas and 25 minutes to Carmel, and 35 minutes to Santa Cruz, 45 minutes to Gilroy.
This is a one-person household. I am a retired medical worker living happily and healthily, and you will feel like home during your stay with me. I do not smoke and do not have pets. So we prefer our guests to be the same.
When needed, we can make the 3rd bedroom available for additional charge of $45.00 for kids, and $55.00 for adults per night when booking the extra bedroom together.
There is full use of the kitchen if the reservation is long term, otherwise, only limited use. We also have pantry and refrigerator space available for your food to make your stay as wonderful as possible. Coffee is available. Parking is provided. If needed, you can also request to have it in a garage. Washer and Dryer is available for long term guests only. If you do need to wash your clothes, please request it ahead of time for an additional $10.00 per load. I will provide detergent and dryer sheets.
I am interested in hosting individual or couples interested in a home stay for a short or long period of time. My home is less than one mile to the ocean and has easy access to Carmel or Pebble Beach as well as many golf courses.
Zugang für Gäste
Our guests can enjoy the the following during their stay with us:
-Discounted Aquarium passes
-24/7 FREE high performance WI-FI.
-Filtered drinking water, hot water, tea, and coffee.
-Microwave oven and toaster.
-Free parking spaces. You can also park your bikes and motorcycles in our garage at no additional cost.
We will do our best to make sure that your stay with us is pleasant and comfortable. Please help us maintain and improve our service quality:
1. No shoes inside the house. It is encouraged to bring your own slippers.
2. No pets in the house.
3. Please do not smoke in the bedroom or house.
4. Do not sleep on the couch in the living room.
5. Turn the lights off behind you.
6. Social drinking is OK.
7. No party inside the house.
8. Do not bring strangers into the house.
9. Please park your car in the garage or heading toward the garage, on the Right side in front of the garage. If it has been taken by other car, please park your car on the guest parking spot at near my house.
10. When you check out, be sure to return the garage door controller.
11. Breakfast is no longer provided since I lower the price. There is a limited use of the kitchen stove and oven for breakfast only. We have toaster and microwave for you to use.
12. Do not drip water on the tile floor in the kitchen and bathroom, because water can cause yourself or other people to fall.
13. Keep noise to the minimal level and do not disturb other people inside the house.
14. When having garbage that is spoiled or has smell, please dump it into the garbage can in the kitchen. Do NOT put it into the bin inside your room.
15. Please be aware our check in time is 6:00 pm and check out time is by 10:00 am.
For the first time visitors, we are interest in knowing the people from all over the world. We also have lots of suggestions and ideas about sightseeing the Monterey Bay area for you to consider.
I am a retired medical worker, who like music, dancing, traveling, and meeting people. I am open minded and believe sharing. I am an individual who loves life and always smiling and its always great when I have guests that have a similar love of life. I am very friendly and looking to make your stay in LA fun and exciting!