• Fun, artistically designed one-bedroom apartment five minutes’ drive from a long stretch of beach and a pristine bay.
• Large, sun lit bedroom with desk and a window to water views.
• Stylish, immaculately clean bathroom.
• Outdoor BBQ area with sweeping views of the suburb and the Sydney’s coast.
• Bus stop with routes to the city just outside the apartment block.
• Next to a pristine nature reserve and lake, and a short drive to East the best of Sydney’s Indonesian and Malaysian dining.
Check out Airbnb's guide to my neighbourhood: https://www.airbnb.com.au/locations/sydney/coogee
Coogee is the locals beach suburb. It doesn’t have the pizazz, bustle or even postcard shine that Man…
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.