Über dieses Inserat
Between our posh & historical area and Connaught Place, the heart of Delhi, you have the museums, Govt residences of its employees and politicians only, embassies, The President of India, ministries and houses of 10 to 100 millions USD each.
Breakfast INCLUDED / Heater for Delhi winter / 2 Speed Internet Wifi (16 and 16 MBPS) / Unlimited advice for your travel and stay in Delhi
At our place, you have real people, it is not a Bed and Breakfast managed by employees where the owner is rarely here, it is not a hotel, it is a home where you can spend time talking with the locals.
Authenticity is the word.
When you come to know the cost of the flat and houses in the posh and green Nizamuddin East, you will understand that you have a great deal in Nizamuddin East, central area :-)
Nizamuddin East is an upscale residential colony in New Delhi. It is located on Mathura Road and is home to Humayun's Tomb, one of Delhi's most famous monuments. It is considered to be one of New Delhi's greenest and most peaceful residential colonies. The colony having 286 houses, including Jaipur Estate, and 32 public parks.
About the property
1. You will have one room in a 3 rooms with private bath room/toilet and balcony for each room. (27 square meter size room + bathroom + balcony)
2. Big lounge
3. A real kitchen.
5. A terrace with view on Humayun's Tomb, the monument that has inspired the Taj Mahal 100 years later.
6. The area is safe, quiet and without traffic.
7. No problem of Water, electricity or transportation.
8. Unlimited drinking water
Location – neighborhood description
1. Between 25 to 45 min from Delhi International airport. (according to Delhi traffic)
2. Prepaid Auto rickshaw stand 3 minutes walk. (No more cheating by them when you go to discover the city)
3. A Transfer from/to airport can be arranged
A. International electricity adapter
B. Travel guides (Lonely Planet, Routard)
C. Delhi Maps
D. Meals on request
E. Unlimited free calls to one land line number in: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, UK, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Peru, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Venezuela.
or one mobile number in: USA, Canada or France.
Attractions and distance
1. 10 minutes from the heart of Delhi Connaught Place.
2. 6 min from India Gate and the house of the President.
3. 3 minutes walk from Humayun's Tomb (Private entry, only for Nizamuddin East people).
4. 10 min walk from the daily sufi music in the old Nizamuddin, full of history.
5. The Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Amritsar, south India, Khajuraho, Dehradun...all are possible via the Nizamuddin railway station, 2 minutes walk.
Our other options: >>>>>
My Other Listings >>>>>> Check the links on the right of this page.
In the flat, we speak French, English, Arabic and little Spanish.
For the security of all, our area have CCTV and our home has a visible one in the lounge pointing the entrance door.
Ps: We stay in touch from your first message on AirBnb, till your visit at my place, your departure and even later. Don't hesitate to contact me and ask me questions about your projects in India.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest Access: All our flat, parking, terrace, kitchen, Internet...
Interaktion mit Gästen
Interaction with Guests: We Ben & Prachi are the hosts in this flat and our friends Sid & Kelly who live at about 130 meters distance from us, we help each other to manage our listings and never let our travelers alone in case of need.
Prachi is a lawyer and practices between Delhi and Pune and Ben organizes cultural activities for French and Indian schools. We both need to travel for our work between Delhi and Pune where we have our second flat. When not traveling we spend the majority of our time at home and are available to interact.
You are not alone in our flat, in case we are absent, you always have our friendly Brampal, who take care of the flat and you, he speaks English, speaks and laugh with you and never try to cheat you or be nice to have a tip. He is genuine.
It is downgrading his importance considering him just as a staff person, for us, he is a member of our family, we threat him as equal.
In all the cases, we are always available over the phone and emails to reply to your questions, help you with any thing you want, even at midnight.
You can also go and meet Sid and Kelly who are 130 meters from our place if you need anything.
It is a quiet neighborhood with a lot of peace and security to rest and recharge the battery and at the same time, we are central located, close to the touristic spots!
Mode of commuting is changing with internet. In India no one stops a taxi on the street. It's not New York :)
We order everything online: taxi and autorickaw can come and pick you up. And they will use the meter. (We can help you getting one each time you step out from our home).
You don't like internet? Then you can get one of the hundreds Autorickshaw and taxis waiting for you within a 4 minutes walk. And the best is that you will be a fair price since it is regulated by Delhi police. They have a counter where you prepay for your journey!
The metro does not go everywhere and during the rush hours, it is simply a hell where getting in and out might look like a American soccer show.
However, we will get our Nizamuddin metro station this 2017.
Weitere wichtige Infos
FREE: You have free calls to more than 106 countries (landlines) and 95 for mobile lines. Contact us for that and you need a smartphone or a tab.
In English (En anglais):
- Smoking possible only in the balcony or outside.
- Please leave your shoes at the entrance.
- - The Dinning table is here for your meals, we request you to not eat in the room.
- We believe in and appreciate the conservation of energy so we request you to switch off lights, fans, electrical appliances like water heater, AC etc, when not in use.
-Official check out is 11:00.
-Official check in is 12:00.
- You can Check-in earlier, and/or check out later, if available, please inform us.
-You have a 24h access to the house.
- You can arrive late night, it is not a problem. Just inform us.
- As it is an Indian Gov obligation applying on every person hosted in India, a copy of your passport/visa is needed. The day they will stop the law, we will be happy to stop also.
- The security deposit: No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method.
For your information: How does Airbnb handle security deposits?
En français (In French):
- Fumer est possible au balcon ou à l'extérieur.
- Penser à laisser vos chaussures à l'entrée.
- Nous croyons et apprécions l’économie d’énergie. S'il vous plait, aidez nous à garder nos charges et donc nos prix bas en éteignant ce que vous n'utilisez pas. (lumière, chauffe eau, climatisation...)
- Check-in en avance et/ou chek-out décalé possibles, si disponibilité, m'informer sur ce sujet.
- Le Check out officiel est à 11h00.
- Le Check in officiel est à 12h00.
- Vous avez un accès 24h/24 à la maison.
- Vous pouvez arriver tarde le soir, pas de soucis. Simplement, informez nous.
- Dépôt de garantie: Aucun débit ni aucune autorisation de prélèvement n'auront lieu sur le mode de paiement du voyageur.
Pour votre information: Comment Airbnb gère les cautions ?https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/140
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 853 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We have traveled to more than 50 countries till now and we understand that coming to India is a wonderful experience that should not be spoiled by dirty or unsafe, not comfortable accommodations. Full of people trying to get each Rupee you have in your pocket.
Ben is French with Arabic and Spanish roots, Prachi is Indian originally from Maharashtra (Mumbai/Bombay state).
We have also a listing in Hawaii, you will be welcomed by our friends Tony and Darweshi (On the Hawaii listing pictures). The reviews show enough that it is a great place :)
We have several listings on our profile, they are from our own house and other from the houses of friends that we know they will provide you what we write on the profile's space. Each place offers something different.
If you want to stay with us, here are our personal places:
Room 1 (Delhi): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/225797
Room 2 (Delhi) : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/459774
Room 3 (Delhi) : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/333503
Room 4 (Delhi) : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3990300
Studio (Delhi) : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1291294
Room 1 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2076983
Room 2 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2055494
Room 3 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2081540
Room 4 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3893922
Room 5 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5034690
Room 6 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5034970
You can also have full independence and at the same time close to us if needed.
Please, check our listings, we have more places.
At our place, you are between good hands. We know what a traveler expects and our flat is providing it.
You will not be in a bed and breakfast, hotel or guest house, but you will be our "short or long term flatmate" where you can feel like home.
For an area like ours, our prices are very reasonable because we are not doing profit!
Before, we used to find flat mates via the social network or this or that online group list. They were staying with us for short or long period. Airbnb is simply an alternative way to find the same flat mates, but from all around the world!
We are centrally located in Delhi, in a historical place full of monuments and facilities for the transportation and you can't imagine, how peaceful and safe it is 24 hours a day.
Same thing in our house in Pune, we are also centrally located, close to Osho.
A Prepaid Auto rickshaw both is few minutes from home, you will never get cheated by them while leaving our place :-) so you start your day with a peace of mind, without bargaining.
We can have conversations together and with our friends of the day, we have time where you can ask us questions, We love to reply to them. We are here to make you enjoy your first or last moment in your Indian Experience.
The calendar of each room is up to date, if you see it is available, it is really available. So you can book with peace of mind, your request will be accepted.
On parle également français.