A well appointed, high-floor, 1 BR corner apt. with bay views. Just about the closest accommodation to Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre and Crown Entertainment Centre. Our guests are uniformly highly satisfied. Exceptionally clean and comfy. Flexible Check-in/out (subject to availability). Read the reviews before anything else ... we try very hard to make our guests feel at home! For safety reasons, we strongly discourage children/infants (high-floor apt. with balcony, other hazards).
Our apartment is totally self-contained, very clean with many things guests need, including :
- unlimited high-speed Internet
- balcony with chairs to enjoy view of the bay
- free in-building, secure parking
- Apple TV (bring your Netflix/Stan password!)
- use of Myki public transport cards pre-loaded with credit (just top up before you leave)
- two TVs (one's a Bang and Olufsen) and DVD player/DVDs
- Nespresso coffee maker
- QS bed w/electric blankets
- washing machine & dryer
- bathroom with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer
- pots & pans, condiments & spices
- crockery, cutlery & utensils
- iron and ironing board
- quality linen and bedding
The place is self-contained. You basically just need toothbrush/paste, clothes and swimmers for the indoor pool.
Our welcome pack includes :
- loaf of freshly-made, home-baked bread
- jam and other spreads
- fresh fruit
- fruit juice
- cereal, muesli
- chocolate biscuits
- Nespresso capsules, instant coffee, sugar
- different types of tea
Building has :
To see how close we are to the action, go to an online Australian street directory site and punch in 63 Whiteman Street, Southbank.
- moderate pricing
- no 'cleaning fee'
- no extra charges for Internet, parking or 'hígh-floor surcharge' that some others charge for
* If there's no guest before your stay, we can offer an early check-in; if there's no guest after you leave, you can have a late check-out.
Zugang für Gäste
- directly opposite Crown Casino and MCEC (2 mins walk)
- walking distance from CBD
- DFO Shopping Centre nearby
-South Melbourne market and large supermarkets nearby
- IGA Supermarket is just downstairs
- Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Federation Square are easily accessible.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I make a point of meeting our guests on arrival whatever the hour, even if means I have to wake up my personal slave (aka “hubby”) to do so. We live nearby and are ready to assist or provide advice.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Like an extra special dinner? We can arrange for celebrity chef Pete Hilcke to cook a beautiful lunch or dinner for you and your partner or business associates, right in your apartment!
We have dozens of information sheets that we have compiled for your convenience. Read them when you arrive or ask for some to be e-mailed to you in advance.
As previously mentioned, we regret that for safety reasons, guests are strongly discouraged from bringing children or infants (high-floor apt. with balcony and other hazards). See other restrictions under "House Rules".
Guests are strongly discouraged from bringing children or infants for safety reasons (high floor plus balcony, remote controls with lithium batteries that can be swallowed, domestic chemical cleaners that can be opened and ingested, and many other potential hazards for youngsters ).
Maximum number of guests is two.
Keep the place tidy.
Keep the noise down.
Keep smelly foods away (eg pungent spices, durian, roast lamb).
No use of candles (fire hazard) or massage oils (stains sheets).
No illegal drugs or other illegal activities.
Thanks for abiding by our house rules.
I've done a variety of things in my life, but I must say I get a lot of satisfaction now running my BnB, making sure my guests are happy while they are in Melbourne. I speak Cantonese and Portuguese fluently, as well as enough Mandarin to get by. My husband also speaks Indonesian.