This location is central to everything you need while in Vancouver. Enjoy this comfy 2 bedroom suite and experience life in the city.
Our suite features 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and a den. The fully equipped kitchen and stainless steel appliances makes cooking a comfort. Located at the heart of downtwon in a safe and central location you will be steps to everything. Within minutes of your front door you’ll find coffee shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, parks, shopping, beaches, movie theaters, and much more.
This luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully furnished condo has a modern kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steal appliances. Modern in design, the Elan suite is filled with the latest gadgets including 2 IPod Docking stations and 2 flat screen TVs. Feel at home with a fully stocked "chef's" kitchen and BBQ for those who love to cook.
After exploring nearby Yaletown, and its many coffee shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, parks, beaches, etc., the building offers many amenities such as:
Billiard lounge -Games room and TV lounge
Fully equipped dual level fitness facility
Steam room and sauna
Dance/yoga and pliates studio
Enjoy Elan's central location close to Yaletown, where the designers, creative boutiques, restaurants, clubs and the best Vancouver nightlife surround you.
For video tour of the Elan suite and building, check out the link below:
Min 1 month rental restriction
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please feel free to contact me as needed.
Mode Suites Furnished Accommodations Rental Rules
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability but must be arranged in advanced. Late check-outs resulting in delay of incoming guests will be subject to a $100 fine.
2. NOISE LEVELS – Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighbouring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a $200 fine.
3. ALL SUITES AND BUILDING COMMON AREAS ARE NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENTS-You will be charged a $1,000 fine to cover decontamination & strata fines if smoking is detected inside the suite, balcony or building.
4. PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING UPON APPROVAL. Only well behaved, non-shedding pets are allowed in select suites and a pet fee is applicable to all rentals.
5. RESERVATION DEPOSIT of $500 for rental under 1 month or 1/2 a month's rent for monthly rentals is required via credit card only. This must be received before a reservation can be confirmed. The deposit can only be made via credit card (Visa, MC or Amex).
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - The reservations deposit will automatically convert to the damage deposit. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and turned on and one load of laundry (towels and pillowcases) are started.
c. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to the departure.
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
e. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by the complex.
Damage deposit will be returned via the same credit card that was charged for the reservations deposit. In the case that damages are done to a suite that exceeds the security deposit, the guest will be responsible for costs incurred and Mode Suites reserves the right to charge the same credit card for the excessive damages.
7. PAYMENT – Final payment for the rent is due 30 days before arrival, for monthly rentals rent subsequent months are due on the first day of each month. The payment can be made via credit card (3% processing fee will apply), email money transfer (Canadian residents only) bank draft/money order (written to Mode Suites) or wire transfer (guest responsible for wire transfer fees). In the case where a booking is made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the entire rental payment and damage deposit is due at time of booking. Additional month payments are due on the first of each month.
8. CANCELLATIONS – A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no further penalty than a $50 administration fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than thirty (30) days before the arrival date forfeit the rent payment. Rent payments may be refundable only in the event that the suite can be re-rented at the same booking rate less a 25% booking fee. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Should a suite becomes unavailable for unforeseen reasons, Mode Suites will have the right to substitute the suite for a similar property within the same area and price range. If comparable accommodation is not available, Mode Suites will refund the guests’ deposit and final payment in full.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – the maximum number of guests per one bedroom suite is limited to two (2) persons. Maximum number of guests for two bedroom suites is limited to four (4) persons. An additional charge or $15.00 per person per night for guests in addition to the limit will be assessed.
10. CLEANING FEE – A one-time departure cleaning is required with each rental. This is to ensure a high standard of cleanliness for every guest. There is no daily maid service in the rental rate, however this can be arranged for an additional rate of $25/hour.
11. PARKING – Parking may be made available for additional $10/day, $60/week and $120/month.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS – There is a $100 charge for each set of entry fob and key that is lost. In the case that the key is lost and a Mode Suites representative is required to unlock the suite door with the master key, guests will be subject to a $50 trip charge.
15. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS – Mode Suites is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
16. PERSONAL INJURY – Mode Suites is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay.