Located centrally in zone 2 in the fashionable, sought after, charming and safe Brackenbury Village in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. The borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is central and next to the river Thames.
DESIGNER APARTMENT WITH HIGHEST STANDARDS
SLEEPS UP TO FOR 4 PERSONS. ONE KING SIZE BED IN MAIN BEDROOM AND DOUBLE SIZE SOFA BED IN LIVING ROOM
The key features are:
• Modern, light and highly secure
• High specification and finished to high standards
• Fully equipped including washer, dryer & dishwasher
• Luxury designer branded fittings and furniture
• Hardwood floor
• Granite fully equipped kitchen
• Designer marble bathroom
• Fantastic hot water and power spa shower
• Efficient and fast heating system
• Pristine clean and newly decorated
• Quiet street, charming and safe area
• Imposing Victorian house
• Very close to transport
• Many cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops
This modern and luxury apartment has been finished to high specification and high standards. It has fantastic and efficient heating system and heats up very quickly in the winter. Has large open plan living with designer kitchen with granite worktops, Canadian hardwood maple flooring, designer furniture and dining set. There is a large TV with multi channel and dvd player.
The apartment has all appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, etc. Kitchenware includes cooking pans, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc. Fresh bedding, towels, toilet tissue, body and hand soap are provided on arrival.
The apartment is located within a safe and secure building with floodlights and recording cctv in communal areas.
Zugang für Gäste
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please respect our time zone and please be quiet during UK night hours.
CHECK-IN IS FROM 3PM
We offer high quality residential accommodation in a relaxing and quiet space to our overseas guests and travelers. Please note we cannot accept locals from London and GB with a UK phone number due to frequent misuse of accommodation for reasons not permitted such as loud parties. Local GB guests will be cancelled. Our accommodation is for overseas tourists and visitors.
AS RESPONSIBLE HOSTS WE PROVIDE DETAILED HOUSE RULES TO ENSURE A PLEASANT AND PROBLEM FREE EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH THE GUEST AND THE HOST AND THE CORRECT USE OF ACCOMMODATION.
With our experience of hosting some 4,000 international guests so far we include the most important guidelines below:
1. Please present valid passports matching the names on the reservation.
2. Only people on the reservation are permitted into the building. No additional people (including infants) without prior consent. Each unauthorised person will be charged £60 per entry.
3. We do not accept bookings for parties, gatherings or filming. Please no loud behaviour, no smoking, no pets. The accommodation is for residential use only.
4. We cannot offer early check-in or late check-out due to arrangements with cleaning company. Your check in and out time is confirmed on your booking. Late check-out or early check-in without permission is charged at £30 per hour.
5. The cleaning fee you pay for at the time of booking includes: freshly laundered bed sheets and towels (non-ironed), professional cleaning of all rooms, bathrooms and surfaces and the essentials provided for you on arrival.
Please note the cleaning fee does not include cleaning of cookware, dining ware, dishes, grilles, inside ovens, fridges, etc. so please leave these clean as you received on arrival. Our cleaners do not have time to clean dirty dishes. If you are unable to clean after cooking please do not cook.
Please kindly remove all foods you bring in from the fridges when you leave.
6. IMPORTANT: Reservations for 1 or 2 people get use of one bed and linens for one bed are provided (bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcases) . All bookings for 3 or 4 people get bed linens for two beds.
If guests book for 2 persons and require extra linens for sofa bed please book the extra linens in advance. The extra linens for second bed cost £20 in laundry fees. This will be added to the total fee. Cleaning company needs to know in advance and before the arrival date. It is not possible to order extra linens after arrival to the property.
7. NOTE: The sofa bed is presented in its daytime folded position for guest arrival as shown on photos. The linens for sofa bed are folded in the bedroom closet if booked for more than 2 persons. The sofa bed needs to be unfolded and dressed for sleeping by the guest (all our sofa beds are easy to unfold and operation is shown in the guest information folder).
8. For questions please email via Airbnb messaging. In emergency please phone the number provided on your booking confirmation.
9. You will find a comprehensive information folder on the table. For non-English speaking guests we include information in photo format. Please leave it on the table for the next guests together with all keys when you check-out. Please do not damage guest information folder as it costs us £200 in re-printing and laminating and is time consuming to re-produce.
10. Please lock doors at all times and please keep the building secure from unauthorised entry.
11. Please switch off all appliances and electrics when you are out.
12. Please do not flood premises and please do not spray water outside showering unit.
13. Please do not change TV settings set to English. Please do not unplug any cables connected to the TV.
14. Please report any damage or breakage to property immediately so we can fix for the next guests' arrival.
16. Please do not damage towels, bedding, sheets with food, oil, creams, medical ointments, bleach, makeup, hair colourants, acid, ink or similar as we do not have hotel insurance for damage to linens.
17. Please do not wash new towels, woolens, blankets or cheap fabrics in the washing machines as these clog up the machine with particles and ruin quality linens for the next guests.
18. Please no high heels inside on the wood floor and no marking walls.
19. Please no bleach or dental acid on natural marble floors.
20. Please bag up any rubbish in black bags provided (2 per week). Please no dumping loose rubbish, cardboard, boxes or small bags outside the house. Penalty £50 for non-observance. Rubbish MUST be properly bagged up in black bin liners provided. If not, dustmen will not collect it. If you are unsure leave it in the apartment please.
21. Please take care with appliances and please do not force doors of washing machines, tumble dryers, etc. We had experience with previous guests who broke it by force opening and the door blocked. You may not get your laundry back if the door blocks and you will have to pay for engineer visit and repair. There would also be laundromat costs for the next guests if they have no use of washing machine as a result of such breakage.
22. UK bed sizes are provided in centimetres as shown on the listing floor plans so that there are no international misunderstandings.
23. You are booking self-catering apartment as opposed to serviced hotel. Please remember this is a private apartment and services are not provided. Necessary information such as maps, instructions for appliances, local taxi numbers are provided in the accommodation.
24. Nearest essentials store is 2 minute walk from accommodation as shown on the map. Essentials that we provide on arrival only include: a) freshly laundered non-ironed bed sheets (bottom mattress fitted sheet, duvet cover and 2 pillowcases per bed), b) covers for all beds and sofas, c) 2 x extra blankets, d) 1 x bath towel per person, e) 1 x face cloth per person, f) 1 x floor towel per bathroom, g) 1 x kitchen towel, h) mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding, i) 2 x toilet tissue rolls, j) 2 x bin bags per week, k) hand soap, l) body soap, m) shampoo, n) washing up liquid and sponge.
25. INTERNET: Maximum 2 devices at one time for wifi use please. Please do not download movies. We pay for unlimited broadband service to British Telecom and are not liable for any possible interruptions to the service. If the router needs re-setting we will organise this. We may take a screen shot of the wifi signal and email to you to show the signal works in case you have an issue with your own device.
26. Elder guests and mobility impaired guests : Please note there are stairs to access the apartment. You are booking a private apartment within a traditional London Victorian terrace house building. There are no “lifts or elevators” in London traditional Victorian houses. If you require a lift you need to book a hotel or high rise block apartment.
27. Due to quiet environment we offer we cannot accept noisy babies or infants. We are child friendly and quiet children are welcome.
28. Please respect our time zone and please be quiet during UK night hours.
29. Please remember properties in prime central London where space is at premium may seem smaller than you may be used to in your own country. We include to-scale floor plans for your viewing so that there is no misunderstanding.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1149 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. We met many lovely people and made some friends. Airbnb is a great platform which sends people from across the globe to your place and you can live like a local when traveling. We cannot do without good coffee and good books :-) Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! x