Apartment is bright, newly furnished with finely combined Provence and Scandinavian styles. 3.5 metre high ceilings & lovely balcony. Historic building of the 19th century, fully renovated in 2011, preserving its' old stunning facade & staircase.
This studio type apartment (40 m²) is located in central Vilnius where you will be within a walking distance of everything worth seeing !
The apartment is bright, newly furnished with finely combined Provence and Scandinavian styles. It has 3.5 m. high ceilings and a lovely balcony. The apartment is in a historic building of the 19th century which was fully renovated in 2011, yet preserved its' old stunning facade and a staircase.
Zugang für Gäste
WiFi & TV are available.
If you come to Vilnius by car, there is a backyard to park.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are more than happy to recommend our guests the places where we love to eat out, have drinks or buy things. We know quite a lot of fashionable & arty spots for shopping, having a best cup of coffee, buying souvenirs or going out.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Early check-ins and/or late check-outs are possible when it is available and guests let us know in advance.
Apartment is new and was always kept clean, so please, do adhere to a few basic rules:
1. Do not smoke inside the apartment. You are free to do so in the balcony. However, leave stubs in the ashtray.
2. NO PARTIES. The neighbors are sensitive and the regulations on noise after 10 PM are strict. You don't wish to have issues with the local police authorities.
3. Prevent scratches, cracks, spots and other misuse of the furniture, walls, floor, stairs, etc. Everything is new so any harm is clear and visible.
4. Clean and well-organized. We do our best to stick to these standards and ask our guest to leave the apartment in the same condition they have found it.
5. No extra people. No other guests then those who booked are allowed to stay in the apartment.
6. Events, pre-events and gatherings are not allowed at any time.