Treat your family to a great stay while in Broken Arrow! Take in the area sights, check out the local restaurants, explore the great outdoors, but at day's end retire to the quiet and rest of this fine home. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms.
Treat your family to a great stay while in Broken Arrow! Take in the area sights, check out the local restaurants, explore the great outdoors, but at day's end retire to the quiet and rest of this fine home. With a fully equipped kitchen, a large table for dining, comfortable living room and four sanctuary-like bedrooms, you can count on surrendering yourself to the relaxation this home yields. However, if children and teens are at hand, this home also offers resources to keep them active. The garage game room offers table games and a TV for lots of noisy activity, and the large backyard has room to run and play. Speaking of the backyard, it also offers a nice deck combined with a pool (open seasonally). A gas grill is nearby for all of your cookout needs!
As for adventure, catch the turnpike and zip over to the Oklahoma Aquarium (20 minutes), walk the Christmas Light Extravaganza at Rhema between Thanksgiving and New Years (3 miles), or head in to Tulsa and snag a foul ball at a Tulsa Driller's game (26 minute drive).
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please feel free to call 24/7 if anything is needed!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note, the pool is open from May-August.
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO EARLY CHECK-INS and NO LATE DEPARTURES. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
1. SMOKING POLICY. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. Smoking in the home or near doors and windows that leave smoke evidence behind will automatically forfeit the damage deposit.
2. PET POLICY. Pets are permitted in the home with prior approval only. If approved, a $100 refundable pet deposit will be assessed along with a “Furry Friends” rate of $10/pet/night. A separate signed pet agreement is also required. Pet owners are expected to clean up and dispose of all pet excrement prior to departure. It is hereby understood and agreed, homeowner's insurance does not apply to “bodily injury”, “property damage”, or any other loss, cost or expense, caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part by an animal owned by or in the care, custody or control of a guest. Guests will be held liable for any damage, loss, or harm caused by the actions of their pets.
3. NOISE and EVENTS. Tulsa has a nuisance noise ordinance that requires quiet between 9PM and 6AM. Noise complaints from neighbors, directed to city police, the owners, or the owners’ security service will be cause for eviction with no return of payments made. THIS HOME IS IN AN ESTABLISHED NEIGHBORHOOD WITH PERMANENT RESIDENTS. IF YOUR INTENT IS TO HOLD A DRINKFEST OR STAGE A SEQUEL TO “ANIMAL HOUSE,” LOOK ELSEWHERE! Large events and gatherings (over 20 people) require prior approval. An event fee of $250.00 will be assessed for large approved gatherings.
4. MINIMUM AGE POLICY. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless
accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. RESERVATION/DAMAGE DEPOSIT. Reservation/damage deposit of $300 is required. You will not be charged for this, provided the following provisions are met:
a.No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b.No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c.All debris, rubbish, and discards are BAGGED and placed in outside trash cans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned (we will unload and put away). One laundry load of sheets has been started.
d.All pet refuse has been picked up, BAGGED and placed in outside trash receptacles.
e.All keys are left in the lock box on the front porch and the home is left locked up. Lost or missing
keys will incur a $50.00 re-key fee.
f.All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
g.No linens are lost or damaged.
h.No early check-in or late checkout.
i.The renter is not evicted by the owner or representative of the owner, local law enforcement or the paid security that oversees the property.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of guests is limited to nine (9) persons. An additional charge of $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to nine (9) will be assessed.
7. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest may be charged the three-night rate, unless previously discussed with the owner.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES. Rates include a one-time linen/towel set-up. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. A “starter set” of paper goods, i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, is provided at check-in. Guests are expected to provide any additional paper goods needed for the duration of their stay.
9. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPER SERVICE. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeper service is not included in the rental rate. However, cleaning and/or linen service may be provided at an additional charge. We do provide pool towels and request that bathroom towels not be used outside.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental fees and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. PERSONAL LIABILITY. This home is privately owned: the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
13. PARKING. This home has room for approximately 4 cars on the driveway, and there is additional parking on the street. All guests must exercise consideration for our neighbors. Do not block or pull into neighboring driveways. Should a larger event be planned (more than 6 vehicles), please consult with the owners for directions for parking.
14. SWIMMING POOL. This home has a swimming pool. All guests swim at their own risk. No pets are allowed in the pool. Evidence of pet hair in the pool will forfeit deposit. This pool has a vinyl liner that is susceptible to damage from sharp objects. Lacerations to the liner requiring repair or replacement will create additional charges for the guest.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 143 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Our family began renting guest homes so that we could have a place to gather and make memories while also enjoying the individual space that a house provides. Five years ago, we saw a need for this option in Tulsa, Oklahoma and decided to open our first guest home to visitors. With my dad's 40+ years in the roofing and construction industry and my mom's eye for design, the two team up to turn houses into homes. Our vision is to create a warm and welcoming environment in a space that brings people and families together. My brother, Rob, works alongside my dad in the construction and maintenance of the homes and I enjoy getting to know every guest. I can't wait to meet you!