The charm of our house is immediately upon entering this modern space full of life, bursting with natural light. The living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen share a completely open space, with stunning views of Chapelco and La Vega.
Located just 10 minutes from downtown San Martín de los Andes in a nice neighborhood. The stone terrace is the perfect place to enjoy a magnificent patagonian sunset! Architect designed modernist home was designed around the view. Every window you look out of brings your eyes to rest on trees and mountain and sky and green. The light and time of day change the scene hourly.
The house is located on a steep mountain road. We drive a small front-wheel drive car and get along fine, but chains or snow tires are required if there is snow.
A word about us: Sandra is interior designer and Nicolás is a journalist. My family (Nico) has been living in Patagonia for a decades plus a few years. Faustino (5 years) is a negotiator … as such, our house is child friendly.
Zugang für Gäste
Enjoy a comfortable queen-sized bed, a single bed, and additional pull-out double sofa bed (suitable for children) in the living room.
The spacious house is fully equipped and sleeps up to 5 people. It has an open plan living area which includes a fully fitted kitchen, fireplace, dining area and sofas.
In order to keep our energy consumption down we don’t have air conditioning, but the 16 inch expanded polystyrene panel walls keep the house comfortable and downstairs is consistently cool in the summer.
You will have access to our fully stocked kitchen (oven, stove, all pots/pans/knives/dishes/etc) and a BBQ. There is coffee and tea in the cabin, as well as spices, oil/vinegar, etc. that you are welcome to use when cooking. Our entire property is yours to enjoy.
The elegant dining table seats 4 adults and any chef would be envious of the spacious and modern kitchen, making this a truly magnificent place to watch the world go by.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- This is a mountain home on steep terrain. It’s gorgeous, but please watch your step!
– The house is located on a steep mountain road. We drive a small front-wheel drive car and get along fine, but chains or snow tires are required if there is snow.
– The home is heated primarily by wood stove. Supplemental heat will be provided, but it does get cool inside during the winter. Bring some extra layers if you’ll be staying in cool weather.
– This home is the property owner’s residence when guests aren’t staying. Please treat it as such.
– There may be wildlife in the area. They are not typically a problem, but precautions should be taken to avoid encounters. Do not leave food or garbage outside of the house unattended. If you have the fortunate opportunity to see deers, foxes, boar pigs or even wild cats, just remain calm and keep your distance.
– It is also very important that you follow appropriate fire wise techniques, especially when using the fire ring, wood stove, and BBQ.
- Please sign the guestbook!
- No smoking indoors. Smoking out on the backyard is fine. Please dispose of the waste responsibly and smoke away from any open doors or windows
- Ask for prices for longer stays.
- I speak fluid Spanish (Nico) and rustic but emphatic English. Let me know if you have any further questions before booking!! I look forward to welcoming you to San Martín de los Andes.
- Un Vistón is a dream come true – and we are excited to share it with you. It is the perfect place to write, relax, read, take photos, celebrate and get away and recharge for a bit.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Soy periodista, vivo en Buenos Aires con Sandra mi mujer y mi hijo Faustino. Viajamos con frecuencia a Patagonia. Me gustan los viajes en contacto con la naturaleza.