Villa Attica is our exquisite relaxing house near the beach in a very convenient and beautiful neighborhood at East Attica only 56 km from Athens. It is a unique property always sunny and full of light. Like our childhood years!
1) No smoking
2) No parties. Quiet times in Greece are: 23:00 p.m. -07:00 a.m. and 15:00-17:00 p.m. every day. No loud music, tv etc.
3) Check in time: Will be maximum at 1,5 hour after your plane/boat lands/arrives at the airport/port. Exact flight/boat details will be sent to the host prior to arrival so that we can track exact arrival time. Late check in: Check in after 24:00 p.m. will be charged with 10 euros in cash so that the person doing the check in can take a taxi home since buses and metro do not operate after that time.
4) Check out time is 10: a.m. SHARP.
5) Garbage from kitchen and toilet will be collected by the guest in plastic bags provided and will be put in the appropriate municipal bins founded at specific spots in the streets surrounding the house.
6) Any damage to be declared at once.
7) Do not lean over balconies and windows.
8) Do not leave children unattended inside the apartment.
9) Upon your absence from the apartment: lights and ALL electrical appliances except refrigerator and modem should be TURNED OFF (i.e. Water heater, lights, air condition etc).
10) Water heater should NEVER be operating at the same time as another electrical appliance, example air condition, coffee machine, blow dryer, kettle or cooker). One thing at a time. Never 2 electrical appliances at the same time.
1) Check out time is 10: 00 a.m. SHARP
2) Towels and bed sheets to be folded and places appropriately
3) All electrical appliances (except modem and refrigerator) should be TURNED OFF, including lights.
4) Garbage is to be placed in plastic bags provided and disposed to the municipal bins in the streets surrouding the house.
5) Drop off keys: you should leave the keys as arranged by the person doing the check in.
Vivid and outgoing, gregarious and full of fun I like hosting people and exchange views with them. I like travelling a lot in many weird places. As a Social Anthropologist I have an interest in the side-stories. I read a lot of history and politics and I go to the theater as much as I can. I am very loyal to my friends and family.