EXPERIENCE NEW HAVEN DIFFERENTLY in Historic
Fair Haven riverfront: Stay in an unusual modernized 1840-home, with genuine hosts, discover the busy, diverse, and culturally rich neighborhood, 2 MILES EAST of downtown and Yale. Locate us on a map.
READ my description of the house and neighborhood. We assume neatness, communication and mutual respect. This is our home, not a hotel. We host because we love meeting other people and share our love for New Haven. It's okay to be shy, or confident; it's NOT OKAY TO BE RUDE, oblivious, or snob.
Thank you for applying these simple rules:
- Communicate your ETA.
- No shoes in the house; they stay in the entryway (bring indoors shoes or sleepers).
- No room housekeeping. But fresh sheets and towels will be available, as well as the washing machine and vacuum cleaner.
- No food in the bedroom.
- Feel free to use the kitchen; there will be room for your food in the fridge; we will show you how to use the dishwasher and dispose of the trash. Clean up after yourself.
The day of departure:
- Do not make the bed.
- Remove the sheets and fold them neatly on the bed with the used towels.
- Empty the trash basket into the kitchen trash can (we recycle too) and then into the regular bin and recyclable bins located on the side of the house.
- Leave the space as you found it.
- Return the key after communicating with the hosts
Dieser Gastgeber hat 93 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am Nathalie. I am French-American, originally from Languedoc, France. I moved to this country 20ish years ago for my work in biomedical research. My husband, Don, is a designer and a Renaissance man. Together we are like bees, always busy building things bigger than ourselves.
We enjoy our family, friends, and each other's company, good conversation and pretty things, like guitars, trombones, dragonflies, birds, rivers and and trees. We like Jazz, books, listening to the birds, watching the sun rise and making a difference in our community.
Neither of us like rude people but we will go out of our way for people we love and genuine people we don't really know.
We host on Airbnb because we wish to share our love for the city of New Haven and for its Quinnipiac River history and waterfront.