NEW YEAR'S EVE: MINIMUM PERIOD OF 3 NIGHTS (30th DEC.-2nd JAN).
Newly renovated and comfortable apartment with a fascinating canal sight inside a 1600 year old building in the central District of Santa Croce near Piazzale Roma Bus Terminal, Railway Station, Rialto Bridge, Rialto Fish Market and St. Mark Square.
ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APARTMENT IS AT THE FIRST FLOOR AND NEED TO CLIMB 15 STEPS TO REACH IT - THERE'S NO LIFT.
This is my mother's apartment: she lived here for a long time: 18 years. I will be happy to offer my guests a place that belongs to my family since the 1960s and hope you will respect and enjoy the place as we do.
The apartment is located at the FIRST floor (15 steps to climb from street level - no lift available) of an ancient Venetian building and has a picturesque view over a canal where gondolas pass frequently.
Inside you will find everything that can serve you for a pleasant stay in the magical atmosphere of Venice.
In particular the apartment is provided with:
- Clean bed sheets, pillowcases, blankets and towels ( plus a shower mat) for the number of people booked
- Shower gel, toilet paper, hand soap
- Detergent for washing machine and for dishwasher
- At your disposal some freebies such as chamomile / tea / fruit infusion bags, sugar, cocoa powder, fine and coarse salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil.
- WiFi (password at your arrival)
- Fully furnished kitchen with stove with electric plates, microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, American coffee machine, expresso coffee machine, toaster, mini food processor/mixer and kettle.
- Drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Anti mosquito device (on season time).
In the living area there is a TV set (just Italian free channels) and a comfortable, large sofa bed for another person: even if it is a small apartment (36 sqm) it can be comfortable for up to (max) 3 guests.
Zugang für Gäste
ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE APARTMENT:
- living corner + TV corner
- american kitchen + table corner
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live in the same building where the apartment is located so, if it's necessary and possible (I have my family so, please, have a little comprehension with my normal daily engagements) I can help you in a short time.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Number of Guests: Every person, including children counts as an individual guest.
Maximum number of Guests (including children) is three (3). Infants aged under one year are not included in the guest count. You must disclose the total number of guests at time of booking.
In case of two different accommodations (use of double bed as simple bed + sofa bed ) there's a surcharge of € 15,00 to be payed at your arrival (just one time).
The price shown is meant for two people, for the third guest there's an extra charge of € 25,00 / night.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO BE READ CAREFULLY
You are welcome to my place: it will be yours for a few days.
I just ask my dear guests to respect a few, simple things:
Unless otherwise agreed, MINIMUM check-in time is fixed at 15:00 and check-out time is within 10:00 am. If you need another, different from 15:00 arrival time, write it to me in advance - please consider that this is not an hotel with its reception, thank you very much .
I can keep your luggage in my - very small - private storeroom at the ground floor of the same building where the apartment is located BUT PLEASE PAY ATTENTION THAT THIS FREE SERVICE, THAT I'M GOING TO OFFER YOU, IS STRICTLY SUBJECT TO MY POSSIBILITIES DURING THE DAY OF YOUR ARRIVAL. So, if you think that you might need this service (given, e.g., you think to arrive before check in time -3pm ) YOU HAVE TO ADVISE ME IN ADVANCE - AT LEAST ONE WEEK - so that I can organize mine and those of my family engagements. Same consideration goes to your departure time: if you plan to depart from Venice after 10:00 am, e.g. at noon or in the afternoon, I can keep your luggage, IF THAT DAY I WILL BE FREE, as I have to reach my storeroom and open it for letting you pick up your bags.
As a matter of respect towards those guests who are non smokers and mine also who am allergic to cigarettes and similars, inside the apartment it is FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE as well as to bring strangers into it beyond of the people who have booked.
Guests are kindly asked:
- TO TURN OFF ALL THE LIGHTS inside the apartment and make sure that ALL THE WATER TAPS ARE CLOSED before leaving it, in order to avoid unnecessary wastes and possible damages.
- TO RESPECT THE REST TIME between 11 pm - 8 am and the other residents of the building, by avoiding loud noises during this period.
According to provisions of Italian Law regarding the safety, all the receptive structures must request and transmit to Italian Police identification document data from their guests at the moment of their arrival"....... If you prefer, instead of lending me your passport or identity card during check in time while I proceed with this law obligation, you can prepare a paper copy of it (one per guest) to give me.
Thank you for your attention.