Onsite Management, 24/7 Customer Support, No Additional Fees! Free Parking (garage & carport) plus Free Wi-Fi!
*Hassle Free Check in & Check Out Procedures* We work with our guests to accommodate early check ins and late check outs when the calendar is open, just ask!
1: This home is only a 1 minute drive down to the Private Beach and all amenities, including Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Tennis Courts, etc. We offer Golf Cart Rentals for $30 a day! Please let us know if you are interested in advance.
2: If walking to the beach and amenities, it is about a 5-7 minute walk.
3: We offer cots, high chairs, Pack N Play, baby gates and Grill rentals!
4: Our homes are SELF-SERVE, guests are advised to bring their own consumables. What do we provide? We provide towels, linens, a fully equipped kitchen and all furnishings. Utilities, free Wi-Fi, free Parking and access to all amenities! Additionally, when we prepare the home for our guests, our cleaning crew leaves a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, 1 paper towel roll in the kitchen, 3 trash bags, dish detergent, 1 sponge, hand soaps and 4 coffee packs.
5: How does check in work? We reach out to our guests a few days before arrival via email to walk them through the process and provide the door code. Once you enter the unit, you will receive 2 parking passes, 1 pool card, 1 garage remote and 1 Visit America Discount Gold Card! Our unit also has a binder filled with information about the area, emergency contact numbers, house rules, community rentals and Tampa Bay activities!
6: I read on an old review electric is an additional fee? Electric is not an additional fee anymore! These homes are under new management and our prices are all inclusive.
This home is a newly listed home. It was recently bought and a new addition to our rental inventory (in case anyone is wondering why it doesn't have any reviews)
It truly is a wonderful Waterfront-Gulf Access Newly Built 3 bedroom 3 bath Town home located on an exclusive Caribbean-style waterfront Community. It boasts a 4-Star Private Hotel Resort with Spa & Beauty Saloon services at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies, which 2 are large balconies with a view of the Waterways & Tampa Bay. Close by at our Private Beach, there is a view of the St. Pete Skyline along with a stunning view of the Sunset setting over the Tampa Bay.
While we provide a start-kit (rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, paper towel roll in kitchen, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher pods) for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Unit is less than a (5)-minute walk or (1) min car drive or golf cart ride (we rent golf carts, please inquire if interested) from the on-site beach, pool, amenities and waterfront restaurants.
The Town House is fully equipped for 8 people. Towels, beach towels and linens included. PET FREE* SMOKE FREE
- Living Room with sofa group, sofa and loveseat, 50 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet, and a large Balcony #1 with patio dining set & view of Mangroves & Waterways
- Fully equipped Kitchen for 8 and includes Granite counter-tops, Breakfast bar with 4 stools, solid wood Cabinets & stainless steel appliances.
- Dining Area with table and chairs for 4
- Bedroom #1 with a king size bed LCD-TV
- Bathroom #1 Full Bath dowstairs
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, LCD-TV with Balcony #3 with view of Marina, Waterways & Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with large Tub & separate walk-in shower and vanity 2 sinks
- Bedroom #3 has 1 full size bed bottom & 1 twin size bed top (bunk bed) plus an additional twin bed LCD-TV, Balcony with Street view
- Bathroom #3 with Tub & shower
washer and dryer upstairs hallway
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
25 Minutes from Top Golf, iFly Indoor SkyDiving, Brandon Mall and Restaurants
35 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete Beach or Ana Maria Island Beach
35 minutes to Bush Garden
30 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
30 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
85 Minutes to Clearwater Beach
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 2 King Beds, 1 Full Bed, and 2 Twins