Beautiful apartment near Westpark, comfy bed, very near public transport (tram and u-bahn), easy city centre/airport/station access.
Note it's 4th floor without elevator.
Temporarily all available (except our bedroom) while we're traveling.
Our nice 4th floor apartment is very colorful and full of light. It's in a traditional German '50s building and very welcoming. The private guest bedroom is 13 sqm, and the whole apartment 89. A third guest can be set up on a futon preferably in the bedroom.
Zugang für Gäste
The guests will have their own private bedroom. The living room, balcony, kitchen, toilet and bathroom are all shared with us. Keys are provided at check-in.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We like to chat with our guests when we have a chance, give recommendations and in general share a nice relaxing tea or coffee. We don't mind busy people who prefer their own privacy, though.
Weitere wichtige Infos
It is necessary to inform us about your expected time of your arrival, so we can make sure to be home for your check-in!
The apartment is on the 4th floor, and no elevator/lift is available.
A harmless small pet snake lives in her tank in the living room. You'll probably never see her unless you want (she likes to stay hidden).
There is central heating in the property and induction hobs. The apartment thus doesn't have the security issue of an on-premises boiler/heater/gas.
Enjoy the house, chill out, relax, and have fun but take care of keeping it nice and welcoming.
- Remember to clean up after yourself if you use the kitchen
(feel free to place dirty dishes in the dishwasher)
- Air the room for at least 5 min every day (with a fully open window)
- In the winter, please turn down the heating in the room before your departure
- If you do the laundry, you can dry the clothes in a drying room in the basement or on the balcony. Please don't dry clothes in the bedroom.
- Please do not start running the washing machine after 9 PM
- Absolutely no smoking anywhere inside the apartment. You can smoke in front of the building or on the balcony.
- No extra guests without previous permission
(it's not a problem to have an extra friend for coffee or dinner, but it's good to know in advance)
- No parties or big events
- Feel free to come and go at any time, but make sure to avoid late night noises
Dieser Gastgeber hat 23 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
love: being always on the move, cinema, theatre, opera, cats, bicycles, meeting people, my job, cooking
love: yoga, skiing, traveling, cinema, cycling, Guido's cooking