Located in the heart of SE Portland's famed Hawthorne and Division Street Districts, the Rosebud is a happy throwback to your grandma's guest room. The private room is perfect for an individual or a cozy pair.
From your private bedroom, perfect for a single person or a cozy pair (queen bed), you will enjoy a garden/street view in a quiet city neighborhood with coffee shops, gourmet markets, restaurants and bars within easy walking distance.
Separate, shared bath.
WiFi access and street parking included. Also, the house has A/C and, in the summer, you will want it. Trust me. Use of the espresso machine and tea kettle are guaranteed but breakfast is not included.
Zugang für Gäste
During your stay you'll have keys to both the house and your room, so come and go as you please.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I enjoy hearing about your adventures but you shouldn't feel obligated to share. Mostly, the household just goes on about its day and assumes you're doing the same.
Weitere wichtige Infos
City, County, and State occupancy taxes are collected from you and remitted by AirBnB on my behalf. City of Portland Business Registration Number: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer90804
Erfahre mehr über dieses Feld
1. If you don't see it and you need it, just ask.
2. Let's be reasonable here. No loudness after 11pm on work nights. Otherwise, your schedule is your own.
3. Please don't bring visitors over for extended visits without our express approval.
4. If you borrow anything, leave it here when you check-out.
5. No weapons on the premises, please.
7. No smoking or vaping inside the house. Outside seating is provided.
8. Breakfast is not included with your stay. We tried it and discovered it simply didn't work well for our guests.
9. You may sit in the living room at any time during your stay. You are also invited to make use of the tea kettle/espresso machine/filtered water in the kitchen. Please note, however, that these rooms serve as family living spaces (as opposed to the Rosebud Room and the Rosebud Bathroom which are specifically guest spaces) and, therefore, may have a lived-in or even untidy appearance on occasion.
10. Enjoy your stay at the Rosebud. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 132 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a traveler at heart. Therefore, I strive to provide for my guests the comfortable, secure, well-situated space that I appreciate when I'm on the road. When staying with me you'll have a private room, a cozy and comfortable bed, good pillows, reading lamps, a place to hang your clothes, a lock on your door, and wifi.
An Eastcoaster both by birth and inclination, I love to entertain, converse, and keep everything neat and tidy (which, let me tell you, is not easy!). I strive always to optimize your experience in my home. Need a fluffier pillow or a shoulder to cry on? I'm your go-to-girl. Want to sit down with a pleasant conversationalist over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine? That's my favorite activity! Want to be left to your own devices while you're staying with me? I've got your back.
Believe it or not, The household's fairly quiet except, sometimes, between the hours of 4pm and 11pm. I love sleep and prioritize yours as well. As for privacy, the door to your room has a key lock.