Über dieses Inserat
STROLL TO ALL POIPU BEACHES THROUGH GARDEN PATHS FROM YOUR 4 A/C BEDROOM ISLAND HOME, NESTLED AT THE END OF COVETED BAYVIEW ESTATES CULDESAC.
WORLD CLASS SHOPS, DINING, SPA AND ENTERTAINMENT OFFERS DELIGHTS FOR EVERY AGE AND ADVENTURE IS AT EVERY TURN.
BEACH CLOSE !
SUNNY POIPU !
- CLOSE TO ALL POIPU BEACHES, voted #1 best beach in the US at times and often in the top ranking beaches worldwide.
- Large single story residence in Bay View Estates next to the Grand HYATT Resort.
2 Master Suites with KING beds and outdoor access.
The Plumeria Room is sunlit QUEEN bed and two futon and enjoys the soothing waterfall.
The Surf Room enjoys a QUEEN bed and a Full and Single Bunk bed.
- Stroll through winding greenbelt paths to all Famous POIPU BEACHES, Spa, Golf, Entertainment and shops.
- Great for the WEDDING guests, family reunion and quiet retreat.
- Enjoy our Orchid Garden Shower and lush Gated garden spaces throughout.
- End of cul de sac location for added privacy.
- Driveway parking for 3 plus cars.
- POOL and jacuzzi next to the TENNIS courts of our Poipu Kai Resort.
- Baby beach with play equipment at Poipu Beach Park.
- Great swimming, snorkeling, surfing, diving and hiking all within a short walk from home.
- Shops at Kukui'ula at the round-a-bout is the premier shopping area on the island. Enjoy the best the island has to offer in Dining, Shopping and Entertainment just a mile from your home.
- Grand Hyatt fabulous Anara SPA, Poipu Bay GOLF, fabulous restaurants, shops and entertainment all just yards away.
Zugang für Gäste
Poipu Kai Resort POOL, JACCUZZI and TENNIS.
Winding garden paths to all Poipu beaches.
Thoughtful Convenience Items throughout the home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available when you need us by email, phone and text, but do not wish to invade your privacy.
Kevin and I are close by, so please do call us if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
We trust you will treat our property with respect as you would your own home.
There is information at the house answering most of our guests questions.
We would appreciate if you would start the washing of towels the morning of your departure as this keeps the out clean cost down for our guests.
Mahalo nui loa for your kokua in this regard,
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 20 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I moved to Poipu near 20 years ago as I wanted to raise my children in the tropics, on the surf, with the sun revealing God's beautiful creation.
For years we lived on the ocean next to the Beach House. We then moved to Tropical Hideaway and with Kevin's help made it the tranquil sanctuary it is today.
We now live around the corner. Everything I love is within a short stroll, so why would we leave Bayview Estates?! Hiking the Pali's rising out of the sea, resting by waterfalls, and playing at the beach will always be the way I relax with my beautiful family...
Raeshell, more gracious than even the word "Aloha" describes, exudes her island heritage. At the most tender of times, she dances hula to express her deepest heart. She and Kenji visit the island often and we communicate daily.
Ridge, an accomplished athlete, surfer, guitarist, and friend, demonstrates the calm contentment of growing up island style, and the demonstrates the passion for people the "Friendly Isles" culture encourages. He is trusted as the Property Manager and will be your contact for your time in our home.
Ridge performed with his electric guitar recently at the Hanapepe Art Night. Kevin and I are so proud as he has a degree in communication and loves the family business.
Rad, a fearless athlete, is determined to exhaust every opportunity to explore the vast landscape of the island. He thanked again recently for raising him in such a beautiful place. His fun includes working at Keoki's, surfing, body boarding, hiking, fishing, tennis, cliff jumping, and school sports. Kevin and I are treasuring the moments with Rad before he goes to University. Update... We are so proud of Rad completing part of his University and headed home for the summer then travel...
We are so glad to share our home with you and yours...