This beautifully appointed 3-story townhome is owned by native Nashvillians who invite you to use this space as your home base for exploring their home town. The artist-owners of this urban oasis have decorated the space with their own artwork, including photographs of some of Nashville's most iconic sights.
- Newly constructed townhome minutes from downtown venues: honky tonks, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend Amphitheater, Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC) & the historic Ryman Auditorium.
- Located in the heart of Midtown; perfect location for a work week in Nashville
- Minutes from all Midtown hospitals: Vanderbilt, St Thomas, TriStar Centennial
- On average, a $10 ride-share fare to most tourist locations: Downtown, Midtown, Germantown, & Vanderbilt areas.
- Centennial Park, Bicentennial Capitol Mall Park and Nashville Farmer's Market all within 2 miles of the townhouse.
- Townhouse is a little over 1.5 miles from Downtown Nashville, and roughly 10 miles from Nashville International Airport (BNA).
- 2BR/2.5BA 3-story townhouse
- 2 private bedrooms, each with 1 queen-sized bed and en suite bathroom
- Living room with queen-sized sofa bed, adjacent half bath
- Work/writing desk in living room
- Fully furnished kitchen (no pantry supplies). Kitchen includes: regular coffeemaker, blender, pots/pans, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glassware and silverware
- Sling/Roku enabled TV in living room
- Private attached garage parking
- Arbeitsplatz für Laptops