Rest assured that you are in good hands with the MOST EXPERIENCED host in all of Tokyo: 5000+ positive reviews! All of my places are set up for a self check-in, so with my detailed directions, you are guaranteed to have a SMOOTH CHECK-IN. My team and I are ALWAYS available online and on the ground to help you out if needed. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your apartment upon checkin, you are welcome to move to another of my 100+ Tokyo listings right away. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your(URL HIDDEN) burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 7427 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Nice to meet you. My name is Will. I am a host about to have my 6 year anniversary and one of the original hosts in Tokyo. When I started there were only 54 listings in all of Tokyo. Now, there are thousands! I love hosting on airbnb and it is my life. It is tons of fun and there are new surprises every day! I have met so many interesting people as a host and I look forward to those I will meet in the future.
I am a sports fan, reader, movie goer, and I like to try new things. I play golf, basketball, and just about any sport you can think of. I love ramen, yakiniku, yakitori, and shabu shabu here in Japan. I love to try pizza all over the world when I travel.
Relationships are the most important thing for me in my personal life as well as business. I like to go out and have a good time with my friends and meet new people.
I have learned so much from my over three years as an airbnb host and I am pleased to say I have most questions answered for you before you ask them, whether it be in the description of the listing or in the detail I supply you with at confirmation. Still, I am always thinking of ways to make the guest experience more comfortable, efficient, and hassle free. This is my goal as a host. I will continue to get more places every month so I can host more travelers. I want everyone to see Tokyo at least once!
Tokyo is a great place to come and people from all over the world visit here making it a truly international city. I love Tokyo and seeing the amazing sights and people. It is a great place to explore and every day can be different. This is an awesome destination for walkers and wanders filled with friendly people, tasty restaurants, and plenty of lights. My tip is to make the initial contact with Japanese people because they are typically shy at first. They will be happy to try to practice their English with you.
Hope I can host you soon! May your trip to Tokyo be as amazing as my 11 years here has been!