Cozy fully outfitted apartment that comes with two bikes and a balcony :-) Located in Nørrebro; A cool & trendy part of Copenhagen that offers many pleasures. A perfect base, that is central and close to everywhere in CPH incl. transportation hubs.
Hi there! Welcome to my cozy 1 bedroom apartment in a great neighborhood with all the necessities and more, including a nice balcony and free bikes to explore the city on - You have the whole place for yourselves as your perfect base while enjoying Copenhagen - Sleeps up to 3 (1 bed + 1 madrases).
Fully outfitted kitchen with a dishwasher + bathroom with a spacious separate shower.
I care about doing what I can on my part to make your stay in Copenhagen easy and fun, so please ask me anything you want. Mi casa es su casa :)
Zugang für Gäste
On top of that there is:
- laundry for free,
- Tv and high speed WiFi of course,
- a nice sunny terrace with outdoor furniture for you to enjoy your morning coffee on,
- two free bikes that you can borrow free of charge to explore the city on,
- free car parking in our private parking lot. 16 KG kettlebell, pull-up bar and, so that you can do you morning exercise on the terrace for free :)
- Dish washer
- Clothing iron, Hair dryer, etc.
Everything you need and more.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will make sure to give you the right information on how to get the most out of your time in CPH, but we will most likely not meet, as we rent the place out when we are out of town. I will arrange for easy and convenient key pick-up/drop off and we will always be available on the phone during your stay to answers any questions.
Our neighbors are mostly young people like ourselves and super friendly.
The standards. Be nice. No smoking, no parties and no pets and anything which might be derived from these rules by analogy :) Also, remember to have fun!
Young professional (and his wife) looking to rent out their place every now and then when out of town.
I care about and will do my best to make your stay in Copenhagen memorable, and truly believe that my place is the ideal base during your stay in Copenhagen.
I love photography and Copenhagen in general and can give you a lot of good tips on what to see and do while you are here.
Thanks for stopping by and take care.
Note to Guests
• Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• VERIFY YOUR profile (preferably ID). (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)