Located on the historic Barlow Trail and just minutes away from great hiking, biking, skiing, and golfing on beautiful Mt. Hood, this spacious and cozy custom built home sits on 2.5 private acres that make for a perfect mountain getaway. Facing south on a hilltop, the house gets a lot of light yet it is surrounded by a thick cedar and fir forest. The partially covered 500 square foot wraparound deck and huge picture window in the living room offer an amazing view of Hunchback Mountain.
Located in the village of Zigzag on Mt. Hood along the historic Barlow Trail and just minutes away from great hiking, biking, skiing, and golfing, this spacious, cozy, and private 2 bedroom/2 bath home sits on 2.5 private acres that make for a perfect mountain getaway. Facing south on a hilltop, the house gets a lot of light yet it is surrounded by a thick cedar and fir forest.
We have outfitted the house with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Each bedroom has luxurious linens and is adjacent to its own full bath. The kitchen is fully stocked for all your gourmet cooking needs. We provide a free wireless internet connection, a landline phone, and an iPod player. Enjoy all the sights and activities that Mt. Hood has to offer and then return at the end of the day to enjoy a delicious meal at a gourmet restaurant and relax in the hot tub while taking in the fine mountain surroundings. We hope you experience all the pleasures of the "Hilltop Hideaway!"
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. PST. NO Early Check-ins or late Check Outs, please, unless you have prior approval. When you check in, please let us know immediately if there is any situation which needs our attention. No money will be refunded at the end of your visit if we have not been given the chance to correct the situation.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin. Smoking indoors voids your tenancy and security deposit.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY(including infants and children) is 6 persons. Additional guests must have prior written approval and may be subject to a per person/per day charge.
4. WHAT WE PROVIDE: an initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels, hand and dish soap and trash bags. Linens and towels for 6 guests. Fully equipped kitchen. WiFi and phone service. Charcoal grill.
5. PETS are permitted in rental cabins only with prior approval. $30 pet fee applies. All pets must be on leashes at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. The cabin owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT-
a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started. d. All keys are left in the lock box and cabin is left locked. If keys are not returned, a charge to change the locks will be incurred. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens or kitchenware are lost or damaged. g. NO Early check-in or late check out. h. Cabin and its surroundings are in the same condition upon departure as at Check In. If guest does not contract for cleaning service, guest is responsible for sweeping, mopping, dusting, bathroon tub, shower and toilet cleaning, mirrors, vacuuming, doing dishes and putting them away, putting laundered sheets folded on top of bed. Failure to do this will result in a cleaning fee of $60.
7. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 30 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments by credit card or in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Hilltop Hideaway. Personal checks returned by your bank are subject to a $20 fee. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
8. CANCELLATIONS – A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
9. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to four (4) persons. Prior written approval is required for additional guests. An additional charge of $15.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
11. The guests agree to use the property in the manner for which it is intended. We do not allow parties of any kind, wedding or other special events at our rental. The guests will be respectful of neighbors by honoring a quiet time of 10PM-8AM. Please be especially aware of this while using the hot tub.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
13. CLEANING FEE- The cleaning fee is $80 per stay. Additional cleaning charges will apply if the home has excessive cleaning necessary after your departure.
14. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
15. OTHER FEES(not included in rental rate)- You will be billed for any additional expenses we incur as a result of your stay. This may include items such as the movement of furniture, repairs for damages, excessive cleaning, or lock change costs for keys unreturned.
16. GARBAGE/RECYCLING- Guest agrees to carefully read and follow all instructions regarding the handling of garbage and recycling at the property. Garbage is to be bagged and closed and contained in the locked pump house adjacent to the house. Due to wildlife in the area such as bears and raccoons, no food stuffs will be left outside unattended at any time and grills will be cleaned after each use. Guests also agree to remove all trash at the end of their stay or to make arrangements for the owner to remove trash at a cost of $20 per bag.
17. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
18. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
19. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
20. PARKING – Parking is limited to three (3) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
21. HOT TUB – Guest agrees to carefully read and follow posted directions for the hot tub. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Also, DO NOT SIT ON ROUND HOT TUB FILTER COVER. It is not meant to be a seat and will break. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Do not adjust anything on the hot tub. There is a minimum $75 fee if we have to drain and clean the hot tub after your visit because of not following instructions.
22. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS/POWER OUTAGES – We will not be held responsible and no refunds will be given for power outages, severe weather, road conditions or emergencies. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We will be happy to reschedule you if possible.
23 The owners reserve the right at any and all times to enter and inspect the property for any reason
24. The owners reserve the right to evict an any time any guest who is not in compliance with the above stated policies. There will be no refunds due to eviction due to non-compliance with our policies.
25. LIABILITY – Guests shall be liable for all acts of family, friends, pets or other persons invited to the property. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. There will be a $25 handling fee plus shipping for any items left behind that we are requested to return.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen