For rent is one room with private bathroom in our airy, beautiful and freshly renovated apartment overlooking a beautiful garden. It's well lit and fully air-conditioned. Free private parking, high-speed WiFi, bed linen and towels are included in the price. Upon request: breakfast or any other meal (price varies according to your preferences).
The apartment is situated in Petach-Tikwa, in a modern and quiet residential area, which is approximately 20 minutes away from Tel Aviv and Herzlia. It's spacious and fully equipped, overlooking beautiful tropical garden. City center is just a few walking minutes away.
5th floor, with elevator.
If you visit your family in Israel or perhaps wish to explore our beautiful country and look for a central and easy accessible residence, it's a perfect match for you.
The apartment is well served by a public transportation, you can get anywhere in Israel by bus, including central Tel Aviv beaches. Avoid hectic traffic and parking frustration in Tel Aviv, leave your car safely in a parking LOT, and enjoy your holiday!
- Amazing Mediterranean open air market, opened daily just 10 walking minutes away.
- Famous Beilinson hospital - if you are here for medical treatment or workshop.
- Shopping centers, malls (walking distance)
- Beautiful parks (5 minutes)
We look forward to welcoming you in our beautiful home and will be happy to reply your any question. We speak English, Hebrew, Russian and German!
Zugang für Gäste
You get a beautiful, spacious and air-conditioned room. In front, there's a guest bathroom with WC and bath for your use only.
1. Please don't smoke in the apartment.
2. Please turn off the lights and electric devices when you leave the apartment.
3. This apartment is not suitable for social events and parties.
4. Please notify us asap of any damage caused to the apartment or anything inside the apartment.
5. Pets are not allowed.
6. The check out time is until 12:00 PM.
7. Illegal downloads using our WiFi is your responsibility only.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 201 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I really love traveling and hosting people from all over the world. Exploring new cultures and mentalities, speaking different languages and being helpful makes me really happy. I'm in love with Berlin and feel home in this truly rare and unique city!