Description from the owner
Located in the heart of the entertainment district, within walking distance to the US Embassy, Central Bank, The Metropolitan Museum and Manila Yacht Club, this property welcomes you with an elegant and grand lobby with imported granite flooring, wall finishes, sumptuous leather coaches and 3 high speed elevators.
Le Mirage de Malate property is located at A. Mabini St., Malate, a modern building (2005) with all amenities, security and comfort for upscale city living.
It is close to prestigious schools, hospitals, gourmet restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas (Robinsons Shopping Mall, Harrison Plaza, Mall of Asia) and many tourist areas including The Manila Bay –Roxas Boulevard
Fully furnished ( double bed, closet and cupboards, leather sofa, kitchen cabinets, dining table, glass center table) and newly decorated, features an open concept living and dining area, separated bedroom with a double bed, en-suite bathroom with hot water and shower, fully equipped kitchen area, balcony and separate laundry area.
All utilities charges ( water, electricity, association dues, cable TV and internet) are already included in the rate.
- High Speed WiFi Internet ( Free )
- Air conditioning
- Flat Screen TV – over 90 international channels
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee maker, Toaster, Electric stove, Rice cooker
- Dishes, Silverware, Glassware and Kitchen Utensils
- Quality bed linen and towels
- Electric fan
-Laundry, Ironing and dry cleaning (surcharge), Purified Water delivery (surcharge).
- 24 hours security staff on duty and CCTV surveillance of all floors
- 5 levels secure garage parking
- Marble lobby entrance with leather coaches and decorations
- 3 high speed elevators
- Large swimming pool and children’s pool
- Gym facilities
- Billiard hall and ping pong table
- Reception rooms
- Children’s play area
- Jogging track
- Convenience Store
Available in Suite
Dieser Gastgeber hat 58 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Filipino,owner of the unit, I manage the property. Have an extensive experience in the travel industry and worked in US for over 13 years. All my staff are proficient in English and looking forward to welcome you in our condos.