Idyllic apartment in a lavender farm
I can't describe it better than what one of our guests wrote on Tripadvisor : The feeling you get when staying in Agriturismo Verdita, is difficult to capture in words. To us, Verdita was an ideal combination of charm, peace and quietness, comfort...
"Il Rosmarino" is a self-catering apartment in an authentic Italian agriturismo (Agriturismo Verdita) with only 3 other holiday accomodations.
The apartment is composed of a living-room with kitchen corner is well-equiped and a sofa bed, one double room and one bathroom. The bathroom has a double shower, bidet, washbasin and WC
The apartment is located at the ground floor with direct access to the garden where you can relax in the jacuzzi and enjoy the view.
Immersed in beautiful countryside overlooking rolling hills, lavender farm Agriturismo Verdita ((URL HIDDEN) is the ideal spot for visitors coming to the region of Piedmont. It's a pristine place, which effectively offers serenity, quiet, and peace of mind.
Come and wander down our green paths, either by foot or by bike, discover spectacular vistas around every curve, stop for a picture or to smell the wild flowers.
Perfectly Situated between the Italian Alps and the Mediterranean sea, our farm is ideally located for visiting cities such as Acqui Terme (city famous for the Romanesque thermal waters and spas ITS), Asti (known for the oldest Palio - or horse race - in Italy ), Alba (the city of the White Truffle), Mombaldone (One Of The Most Beautiful Villages in Italy) and Canelli (where the underground Wine Cathedrals, a UNESCO Heritage site, are located).
The Farm is approximately one hour to drive from the Italian Riviera, one hour and a half from Genoa and Turin, and two hours from Milan, Monte Carlo, and the south of France.
We are always available on site. If you have questions about your travel plans, if you want us to book a tour or rent a vespa, if you want to know about local festivities, restaurants, spas ... You're always welcome to ask.
Possible activities / daytrips
1. Walk the "Sentiero 575" with the aid of our walking-GPS. This path takes you around the little village of Merana, on the "calanchi", million year old sea dunes.
2. Discover the charming Piedmontese cities of Acqui Terme (30 minutes drive from Agriturismo Verdita), Alba (1 hour drive) and Asti (1 hour drive).
3. Enjoy the blue waters, the attractive coastline and beaches of the Italian Riviera, less than an hour away from our Agriturismo.
4. Discover the surrounding Medieval hilltop villages and drive around the countryside.
5. The world famous Barolo and Barbaresco vineyards are a little more than 1 hour away.
6. Piedmont has one of Europe's most elegant old cities in the shape of Turin, a monument to cafe society. You can reach Turin in 1.5 hour.
7. Genoa is another pearl of a city, completely different but at least as interesting because it has the largest medieval quarter in Europe.
8. Virtually every weekend throughout the year, villages hold events and festivals re enacting historical events or celebrating local food and wine.
9. During the right season you can go on a walk with our local truffle hunter. He shows you how his dogs find the best truffles there are.
10. Cooking classes are possible for those who want to learn how to make the local dishes. These courses take place in Piana Crixia (10 minute drive) in the restaurant of a typical Ligurian agriturismo.
What our guests write about our agriturismo:
"La Verdita is really heaven on earth. In the middle of nature, it’s an ideal place to relax: discovering deer’s during a walk , visiting small towns, tasting local wines, or just doing nothing sitting in the Jacuzzi with a lovely view on the valley. Everything at Verdita is very clean and well maintained. Nicolas and Natascha are very dedicated... "
"The feeling you get when staying in Agriturismo Verdita, is difficult to capture in words. To us, Verdita was an ideal combination of charm, peace and quietness, comfort, cosiness, ... The view over the lavender fields (cute little deers included) and hills is amazing. Merana and the surrounding villages are very quiet and hospitable. It's nice that you can visit... "
Zugang für Gäste
- outdoor kitchen
- panoramic jacuzzi
- sun terrace
- mountain bikes
Interaktion mit Gästen
We're always on site and have our own house just next to the agriturismo. If you need us, we're just one door away.
price includes all costs:
Bed linen and towels,
initial and final cleaning
keep in order.
wash the dishes.
Smoking is not allowed
Animals allowed on request.
Dieser Gastgeber hat strenge Stornierungsbedingungen
Wenn du bis 30 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, bekommst du eine volle Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 30 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, bekommst du eine Rückerstattung von 50 % auf den Preis pro Nacht und eine volle Rückerstattung der Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 8 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Once upon a time we lived in the city in Belgium and had a serious career (my partner Nicolas was a lawyer, I was a psychologist).
Everybody was happy, except us... And you know why? People don't come to a lawyer or a psychologist because they are happy and content, just the opposite. So, every day we were surrounded by negativity and unhappiness and this started to weigh us down.
On the other hand, there was the Italian dream I had when I was little. Being half Italian I have always wanted to live in this beautiful country where the skies and the sea are blue instead of grey.
And so we started to dream together ... To cut a long story short (we'd be happy to tell you the long version in person) : we looked for a lifestyle that was the complete opposite from what we knew and went for it.
Agriturismo verdita is the end result : a place where people arrive excited because they're on holiday and our job is to make them even more happy. It's a place in "the middle of nowhere". There's no traffic or city noise, we're surrounded by green hills where boar and deer roam and where we can breathe in healthy air. But if we want to escape the peace and quiet once in a while we can easily reach a big city like Genoa or Turin or enjoy the seaside of the Ligurian Flower Riviera. Even visiting luxury resorts such as Monaco and Portofino is possible from here.
We never thought it possible but we really found our paradise on earth and hope we can share it with you !