VILLA #2 & #3 ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Click on Martha's profile picture above, to discover the new listings and enjoy the reduced rates. Limited time only :)
A bright and welcoming, spacious 3-bed villa in Oroklini - close to beautiful sandy beaches!
A bright and welcoming, spacious three-bedroom villa in Oroklini - close to beautiful sandy beaches, the traditional picturesque village, quality restaurants and cafes, grocery stores and more!
Zugang für Gäste
The Villa is very comfortable and spacious, surrounded by a lovely big garden.
The living room is a large, bright open space, connecting to the kitchen and dining area. It offers views to the veranda and garden. A flat screen TV is also available in this space. The kitchen is fully equipped including pot and pans and all things necessary to prepare a meal. There is a dining table for six.
The laundry room provides a washing machine and clothes hanger for drying.
There is a bathroom available on this level.
The three bedrooms are located on the upper level, and can sleep a total of 6. The master bedroom offers a double bed (160 x 200cm), and is ensuite with a bathroom offering a shower. There is another large bedroom offering a double bed, and one other bedroom offering two single beds. All bedrooms have high quality mattresses and plenty of storage space. Bath towels and bed linen are provided.
There is also another bathroom with a bathtub on this level.
All rooms in the house are equipped with air-condition units.
A baby cot and high-chair is also available upon request.
Check in time is anytime after 14:00 PM, and check-out time is by 12 midday. Should you desire an early check-in or late check-out, please just let us know, and we will try to accommodate you. For really late check-outs after 18.00 an extra night will be charged.
1. The nightly rate includes 8 kw of electricity consumption. This should comfortably cover your daily consumption for lights, fridge, cooking etc and light air-condition use.(8 kw can also translate to 15 hours of air-condition use per day). Anything above 8 kw is charged extra at 25 cents (euro) per kw.
The electricity metre is checked in your presence upon your arrival and prior departure. Any extra electricity charges are settled at the end of your stay.
2. Passport copies of everyone staying at the apartment are required as scanned images sent to the email account after booking.
3. Upstairs in the corridor, there is a water heater switch. Please do not turn on unless it is a completely cloudy day and you have already checked that there is no hot water. If you need to turn it on, please switch it off 10-15 minutes later.
4. Please no smoking inside the house! :)
5. Please respect the neighbours and keep quiet, especially after 11 at night.
6. Feel like home and enjoy your stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 16 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen