Located just under a 10minute-scooter ride from Ubud's main road, our acclaimed "WORLD TRAVELLER STUDIO 4" lays just 100M away from the lane to the astonishing nature sounds-filled Ayung River Valley, in the middle of diverse ecosystems and tropical surroundings. This modest yet cozy place is perfect for easy-going, low-key World Travellers, digital nomads & Backpackers on a budget.
- Bedroom with Bunk Beds for two, netted.
- FAN (NO AC)
- WIFI up to 10Mb
- Free Tea, Coffee, sugar and creamer
- Private Bathroom, Hot Water Shower - Western WC
- Shared: Kitchenette Stove, pots, pans and Fridge (on common terrace with next door "World Traveller's STUDIO 3" ). Own Table ware, cutlery.
- Garage for parking
- 100M from River Valley
- Artsy Deco ~ Provided: Insect repellent Essential Oils +Incense, Candles ...
- NO swimming pool onsite, yet quite a few near-by, Incl. at "The Mansion" 600M away and at "Jungle Fish" 2Km away.
- STUDIO for TWO
- Recently renovated,
- simple, clean, artsy, good value
- Cabinet, shelvings
- Book Collection, Maps, good lights, art on the walls
- Shared: covered Garage for bikes.
We provide :
- regular cleaning
- Mini "First Aid" kit
- Bed/bath/home Linens
- FOLDER with loads of tourism info
- Perfect for easy-going, low-key World Travellers, digital nomads & Backpackers on a budget.
- located in a large inner Yard, potted plants, Buddha and Ganesha sculptures
- no view over rice fields, yet quick access to the AYUNG River Valley, 100m away: Green Belt jungle, protected area with Pavilions, bathing area, white water rafting, fresh water spring, Hindu shrine.
Zugang für Gäste
- Full & private access to the “STUDIO 4”;
- shared kitchenette/stove/Fridge with "Studio 3" on the terrace.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our management team will only interact with you as required. We do our best to respect your privacy.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This information is IMPORTANT:
- Upon arrival, we kindly request that you provide a HARD COPY of each passport (FYI- we do not have a printer or copy machine).
- Ensure that you read the “House Rules” you have signed at check in; we highly appreciate your respecting them. Penalties may apply if not followed thru.
Most people hire scooters from us, the easiest way to move around.
Bali is a tropical island with an incredibly rich and diverse ecosystem. Most insects, lizards, amphibians and other strange and beautiful but UNINVITED creatures can be expected, they are mostly harmless but often feared by unaware tourists. We do take all precautions to prevent insects to get in, and request our guests to keep the kitchen space very clean, avoid crumbles, and store all foods in sealed containers or inside the fridge.
We hope that you will enjoy the space.
Washing your clothes is NOT permitted in the apartment: Please contact us for your laundry.
Please be mindful that you may have neighbours staying in the Studio next door - avoid loud noises by removing shoes, lower music/talking levels etc. Kind communication is always helpful.
WATER SUPPLY, ELECTRICITY, MOBILE SIGNAL AND INTERNET ACCESS IN BALI
These services’ supplies are unreliable, lapses in service can be expected and are far beyond our control. Please be aware that this is normal in the Island due to its more primitive infrastructure. However, it cannot constitute a reason for cancelling with the expectation of a refund.
LOCAL DRESS RULES FOR TEMPLES AND CEREMONIES
Be respectful of Balinese Dress Rules at ceremonies and temples - please wear a sarong and a sleeved top; No shorts-mini skirts-bermudas - tank tops etc; Menstruating women are not allowed on temple grounds.
AIRPORT PICK UPS
- IF Booked with OUR own driver, for any problem while in transit to the destination, please CONTACT our driver ASAP - or any "useful Number" in the "House Manual/Guest Resource" provided within listing.
- No-Show or cancellation under SIX HOURS from scheduled time with our Driver will be charged.
- Personal Health INSURANCE References to have with you at all times.
We have many years of experience working with local service providers, a network of the best and more reliable ones. A once in a life time experience for you.
- "Spirit Journeys" with "Ubud Spirit Bali":
* Balinese Master-Healer, * Mystic Bali with Brahman (Talisman, Meditation, Water Ritual), * High Priest, * High Priestess, * Tarot etc
We believe in responsible, mindful, educated travelers.
Our main rule? ~;+) mindfulness IS happiness ~;+)
We have set up a few IMPORTANT points, inspired by experience. Kindly please read.
— Compulsory, upon arrival: a HARD copy of each passport's relevant pages (including children) for Police declaration, for all foreigners (NO Xerox machine, no printer at our office, sorry...).
— Spring Mineral JUG dispenser (20L) use it for tea-coffee-washing fruit/veggies – preparing meals – and much BETTER than buying single-use plastic bottles; price is 25K Rp, pls settle on arrival, leave payment on the table, thk U.
- BREAKFAST: self service - consists of: • Tea, Bali grown Coffee (not 'instant'), creamer, sugar
- Mindfulness is about respect and consideration of others and of the environment Please share our ECO-FRIENDLY approach:
- - Switch OFF lights AND fans before going out!
- - Be conservative with your use of WATER, a very precious resource here.
- - Washing your clothes in the accommodation is NOT allowed. => Contact us for your Laundry
- • We RECYCLE Metal cans, glass & PLASTIC bottles: keep them SEPARATE from other garbage
- - Our soap is diluted, to LIMIT toxic, harmful waste in our homes, ground water, rivers and streams.
- - Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE only. NOT in the room. Please dispose your cigarettes in an ashtray, NOT in the garden.
- PETS: We love them. Yet we reserve the right to allow them on the property. Kindly please TALK TO US first.
- SAFETY: Our place is very safe. Nevertheless, we advise our guests to act in a responsible way:
- - Lock your door & Main Gate, close your windows whenever going out.
- - keep your valuables INSIDE a cabinet, rather than in plain sight..
- - OPEN FLAMES (candles, incense, oil burners, gas cooker...) : NEVER leave them unattended for obvious safety reasons, for yourself & others. Make sure to keep them on a METAL/GLASS plate.
- - WATER HEATER is already set up: please do not change it - if need be, contact us asap, our Maintenance man will do it.
- - Be aware that PATHWAYS AND STEPS can be SLIPPERY. Moss, mold, rain, etc, can be expected. Stay FOCUS & AWARE.
- ELECTRICITY, Water, Internet service: While these are all currently active in the listing, from time to time there can be a LAPSE in their accessibility due to the more primitive infrastructure of services on the island. Nothing can be done about this and does NOT constitute a valid reason for cancelling with the expectation of a refund. We appreciate your understanding regarding this.
- - USEFUL INFOS: - Our employees are OFF from 2PM - AirBnB hosting is NOT like staying at a Hotel:
- - NO 24/7 Reception Desk open for a welcome service; Owner and employees do NOT live on-site
- - Always mention your ARRIVAL TIME so KEYS can be organised for you
- - Make sure to use our OWN drivers rather than an unknown taxi (Addresses in Bali rarely have a clear Nr mentioned on the street)
- - Our own driver knows all the short cuts, the KEYS, the lights, our private contact Nr.
- - These advices are meant to assist you, specially if you are a new comer in Bali and S/E Asia... and remain of course entirely up to you.
I am a Balinese woman married with two young sons; I work as a Cook, House Keeper and Masseuse, so that keeps me busy...
My husband used to work on cruise boats, his English is quite good, he is a driver and takes care of the Scooters.
We are a great Team!
As a small family business, we like to make our guests enjoy their stay, making sure the house is clean, the garden trimmed, transport organized safely.
We are more than happy to welcome you here!