5 bedrooms, 1 wood cabin and 11 beds and 5 sofa beds, the house can accommodate large groups coming for various purposes ranging from business seminars, conventions, sport events, corporate training and internship to family gathering.
This spacious house can comfortably sleep 12 guests. This house has 5 bedrooms, 1 wood cabin and 11 beds (2 kings, 2 queens, 3 fulls and 3 twins, 5 sofa beds). If you are in town for a family reunion, wedding, sport tournament, convention, business... we have the perfect property for you. Plenty of parking, 10 minutes from downtown, close to major shopping areas.
Here is the long list of the amenities this house offers:
- Master bedroom: 2 king beds, 1 sofa, walk in closet
- Second bedroom: 2 queen beds
- Third bedroom: 2 full beds
- Forth bedroom: 1 full size bed, 1 twin bed
- Fifth room (no closet): 1 bunk bed with two twin mattresses
- Family room: 42" flat screen TV, sofas, piano
- Living room: 65" TV, Blueray Player, Full HD cable, Wifi
- 2 dining tables, six chairs each
- Kitchen: full appliances, maple cabinet, granite counter-top, filtered water, cookware and dinnerware for large groups.
- Washer and Dryer
- 3 full bathrooms, 2 with tub and 1 with a shower stall
- Backyard: gazebo, patio chairs, dining table for six, 300 square feet wood cabin, Infrared BBQ grill.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note that 10% county lodging tax will be due upon arrival.
Please be advised that we required a supplemental rental agreement that allows the guests to fill out the names of the guests staying overnight. It is important that we know who stays at the property. We also ask for the purpose of the guest stay to be in writing as well.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 132 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born and raised in Viet Nam. I came to the US when I was 16. In 1997, I joined the US Marines. I served my first year in Japan and spent the rest of the time at Camp Pendleton. During these 4 years in the service, I traveled quite a bit. I always chose to stay at vacation rentals instead of hotels because I loved to experience the local culture.
Being a vacation rental owner, I have had the opportunity to return the favor. I enjoy meeting people coming from all over the world and get to learn many things without leaving my door step. I never knew about an event called "Senior Olympics" until the guests contacted me to rent my homes in San Jose. I was blown away that men and women in their 70s, 80s and 90s would compete in competitive sports. I got to meet film crews, musicians, entrepreneurs and just simply nice folks.
To me, managing vacation rentals is a combination of passion and a rewarding life style. I enjoy the day to day challenges just as much as the fun of sharing foods with new guests. I keep on telling myself that I need to record many of the conversations that I have with my guests and put together "a day in the life of a vacation owner". I think I need to do it soon. So hang on tight, a short film will be coming soon.