Sunnybank at Cedars Cottages is located deep within Kangaroo Valley. This location feels a thousand miles away from city life. The Cedars Cottages property spans almost 1000 acres of pristine grazing paddocks, bush tracks and dense forest.
Sunnybank is a secluded one bedroom eco-friendly, spacious cottage in one of Australia's best rural locations. Built in 2010 it's the perfect cottage for a getaway from the city or a unique Australian bush experience.
- Accommodates 2 people, private secluded location
- 1 bedroom, Queen Bed
- Fresh eggs, bottle of wine, sourdough bread, tea, coffee on arrival
- Log fire combustion heating
- Bathroom with bath/shower
- Radio/CD/DVD (No TV - you will not miss it)
- Solar powered
Zugang für Gäste
- Welcome reception for guests on arrival
- Access to unique farm walking trails
- Guided morning animal feed ups
- Guided glow worm & wildlife spotting
Interaktion mit Gästen
24 Hour Service (a Cedars Cottages groundskeeper is always available on call)
Weitere wichtige Infos
1) Extra Guest Child - Extra $50 per night for a young child (1 maximum)
2) Mobile Phone Reception. Please note as we are located deep within Kangaroo Valley, mobile phone reception can be patchy. Optus & Telstra reception is the best performing. Other phone carriers may struggle to receive reception. Kangaroo Valley town centre will provide you full mobile reception.
3) No Pets Permitted - unfortunately we do not permit any pets at Cedars Cottages