This private two bedroom home sits above it all in the heart of the best that North Park has to offer. Enjoy 180 degree views while only blocks to Balboa Park, Zoo, golf course, walking trails, brewery's, restaurants, bars and grocery. This upgraded, retro home has a private deck for ideal relaxation!
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking on outside deck only.
- Please no loud music/partying past 11pm. This will be STRICTLY regulated.
- Wash your dishes and leave them in the drying rack or put them away.
- Upon departure, your trash should be put in the trashcan which is located at the bottom of the stairs through the gate.
- Laundry is available for stays longer then 6 days. Let us know when you need to get into yard to use as we need to secure the dogs. Laundry is at the back of your bldg. and detergent is there in cupboard.
Jes is a high school social studies teacher and Joanie is a real estate agent. They have both lived together in San Diego since 1983. They love North Park because it is a great old neighborhood with lots of eateries and breweries that are within walking distance. Jes has played tennis all of his life and plays at Morley Field (5 minutes away- everything is close). They live in the house on the front part of the property. Joanie has been a realtor for 15 years and is in the top 1% of successful agents in California. Before that she was a flight attendant for American Airlines and retired after 23 years with them. Needless to say, she and Jes have traveled to many foreign countries and are sorry that they knew nothing about AirBNB back when she was flying for a living. It would have made that career even more exciting than it already was.