Our 3-bedroom home is a short drive away from the world's happiest place, Disney World! Our quiet neighborhood (Chatham Park - look it up) features sought-after vacation rentals. We offer our 2 guest bedrooms (king/queen beds) and great amenities.
Each of our 2 guest rooms* feature:
- A comfy bed - your choice of king or queen. Extra pillows/blankets are always available
- Central A/C and ceiling fans
- Empty closet/drawers for your belongings and outlet-spree-purchases
- Window for natural lighting with blackout curtains
- Flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, and free Netflix and Hulu+
- Complimentary bathrobes
- Heater upon request
- Keyed doorknob for extra security.
* If 2 guests (1 reservation) want to sleep in 2 separate bedrooms, we will add a little surcharge for the use of the second bedroom ($35/night).
We don't rent different rooms to different sets of guests at a time, meaning you won't have to share the guest bathroom with anyone else.
Zugang für Gäste
- Super-fast WiFi anywhere in/around the house.
- 30x10ft. pool, deepest is 5.5ft. Cleaned and treated weekly for a great swimming experience. The water is NOT heated so it will be chilly during the Winter months. Pool towels are provided.
- 100% private pool area (clothing-optional)
- Covered conversation patio that seats 6, mini-fridge with courtesy soft drinks, and Bluetooth wireless speaker to play music
- 2 resort-style chaise lounges for sunbathing
- Outdoor dining table with umbrella and 4 chairs, BBQ grill, and fire pit
- 60" TV in living room with cable, Apple TV, and Blu-ray player.
- Kitchen use includes microwave, convection oven, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, utensils, pots and pans.
- Washer and dryer (in the garage).
- Central A/C.
- Shared bathroom for the 2 guest rooms.
- Master bedroom and bar.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We, the owners, are a married gay couple.
We're usually home, as one of us is retired and the other one works from home most of the time.
We can interact as much or as little as you want, it's all about you having a wonderful and comfortable stay at our house.
Weitere wichtige Infos
BREAKFAST: is not included in the price, BUT we provide complimentary items like coffee, tea, bread, eggs, juice, etc. as a courtesy to our guests, as well as any type of soft drink.
GROCERIES: We have Walmart, Target and Publix all within 2 miles (3.2km) or a 5-minute drive.
EATING OUT: There are tons of restaurants in this area (on US-192 aka Irlo Bronson Hwy aka Vine St). You'll find our recommendations in the back pages of the House Manual that you will find in your room.
OUR PETS: We have 2 very-well-behaved and loving Chihuahuas. They are our kids, so if you don't like to be around doggies or you're allergic, this might not be the best option for you. Our house is dog-smell free :)
KIDS: sorry, no guests under 18.
- No drugs or weapons of any kind allowed.
- Please pick up after yourself in the common areas.
- Smoking is allowed in the pool area, not inside the house.
- 1 small, well-behaved dog is OK as long as it's potty-trained. No cats, sorry, allergic here.
- Clothing is optional in the pool area.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 242 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! To view all our listings in one place, please go to www.airbnb.com/users/13564928/listings
We've been living in the happiest place on Earth for several years. Neither of us was born in Florida, but we won't ever leave; we love the Orlando area, our neighborhood and our properties.
We don't see hosting as a mere source of secondary income, we just happen to love meeting people from different cities and countries and walks of life, and providing them an enjoyable place they can call 'home' while they're visiting our area. We are not fond of staying in hotel rooms ourselves, so we can relate to the feeling of not wanting to be confined to 4 walls or a crowded pool during a vacation.
We currently own 4 properties (besides our own home) and we want to make sure one of them will suit your needs, so please feel free to let us know what you want and we'll recommend whichever one works best for you.
We live in the same community where our properties are, so there's a good chance that we'll get to meet you while you're here. We live with our puppies -Frida and Diego- the most lovely Chihuahuas you'll ever meet. If you stay with us in our home, you'll love them in the first 3 minutes...guaranteed! ;)
So....see you soon? ;)