**NOTE: This booking is for the guest room with a queen bed**
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
• The apartment is on a 4th floor of a walkup building
• 2 Bedrooms: One master bedroom with queen bed - this is where you would stay, and my room with a twin bed. There is also a double-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. I could potentially host more than 2 people, just touch base with me to discuss.
• 1 Modern Bathroom
• Fully-equipped Kitchen (w/ dishwasher)
• Air Conditioner units and electric heaters for each room.
• SONOS sound system in living room (Full surround) and bedrooms.
Download the SONOS app to your smartphone before arriving and you can take control of the music once you are connected to WiFi. Apple Music, Amazon Music and Pandora subscriptions enabled.
Not to brag, but there is a subwoofer directly behind the sofa that will rock your world.
• 2 retro bar stools for meals
• 2 awesome bean bags. Great for watching TV, movies or even playing XBox!!!
• XBox, AppleTV and Amazon Firestick. (I've got you covered for rainy days!)
• Rooftop access with nice view of Manhattan. Great for having a glass of prosecco at sunset. (Yes, I'm a bit of a romantic).
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE
• Fresh linens and clean towels for each guest
• Free high-speed WiFi is available (Note: I do not own a TV but there the apartment comes equipped with a projector for watching shows/movies online or via AppleTV)
• There is also a one time security deposit of $150 and a cleaning fee of $40 for stays less than 2 weeks for the larger guest room with the queen bed. An $80 cleaning fee will be applied for stays over 14 days.
• SUBWAY ($2.75/ride or $32/week) :: I live closest to the Franklin stop with four express trains (2/3/4/5). These trains will get you to the Financial District/Tribeca in just 20-25 minutes, Soho/Greenwich Village in 30-35 minutes and Grand Central/Time Square in 40-45 minutes
• CABS FROM JFK/LGA :: I live within a 30 minute cab ride from either JFK or the LaGuardia Airports and these cab fares shouldn't be more than $35-$45 (one-way) depending on traffic. The Airports have Uber/Lyft pickup and are a great option.
• Free street parking is readily available
• Within walking distance are ZipCars, enterprise CarShares, and Car2GO cars.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Leo da Silva
Zugang für Gäste
Weitere wichtige Infos
No smoking in apartment.
• No pets/no smoking
• We are an energy efficient home. We ask that as our guests, you kindly turn off all lights and air conditioner(s)/heater(s) before leaving the apartment for the day
• Please make sure the door is locked when you leave.
• Always check that stove/oven gas is completely OFF after use.
I use the second bedroom and work quite a bit (typical New York style). You may or may not see me during your stay. You can easily contact me to get info on the geeky features of the apartment (SONOS, hue lights, automated AC units, projector), I can also give recommendations for what to see and do in Manhattan and Brooklyn. If I am around, I can make you a great cup of coffee.
WELCOME TO NEW YORK!
I am a technology specialist and have lived in NYC for 10 years and counting and I love it more and more with every passing year! If it's your first time in NYC, or your 100th, I look forward to helping make it the best possible experience!
I look forward to hosting you soon!
Leo da Silva