Über dieses Inserat
Very large apartment of 140m² with a big terrace overlooking the village of Cavtat, the sea & the Dubrovnik Riviera.
2 dbl bedrooms, 1 dining & 1 living room with sofa-bed for 2 and 2 bathrooms ; Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine.
Located on the 2nd floor of the house , the apartment occupies an area of 140 square meters.
From its large terrace facing the town, you get a superb view of Cavtat, one of the nicest village of Croatia, the harbour, the peninsula, the mountains and the Tiha bay with the beaches.
With a capacity of 6 people, the apartment contains :
• 1st double bedroom (twin beds)
• 2nd double bedroom (twin beds)
• A large living room with a sofa bed for 2 and a TV lounge (local and foreign cable channels) with armchairs and a 2nd sofa. The room gives access to the terrace.
• A separate dining room with direct access to the terrace.
• A fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer. The kitchen opens onto the terrace.
• 1st bathroom with tub and toilet
• 2nd bathroom with shower and toilet
• 3rd toilet
• Air-Conditioned Apartment
GOOD TO KNOW:
• Bed linen and towels are provided once a week
• Cleaning is done once a week , between the departure and arrival of new guests
• A house-keeping lady will welcome you and give you the key of the flat
• Assistance of our local representative. She will usually arrive the day after your arrival. She's french speaking, english speaking and italian speaking. She will give you plenty of details about the apartment, the village of Cavtat, suggestions of restaurants, excursions and day trip from Cavtat: Montenegro with Kotor bay for instance, Turkish-style town of Mostar in hinterlands, island of Korcula, national park of Mljet, rental cars, boat shuttles to Dubrovnik, bus schedule to Dubrovnik, nearby beaches, suggested monuments to visit in Dubrovnik, etc...
• The apartment must be vacated by 10am on day of departure and is available from 15pm on day of arrival
Zugang für Gäste
Free access to the garden on the ground floor of the house, full of cherry trees, pomegranate and other Mediterranean trees.
Interaktion mit Gästen
During the stay, the clients can have all sort of informations, advices and help on telephone number :
Cavtat is one of the most beautifull villages in Croatia. It's position is unique : 30 minutes from Dubrovnik by bus or by boat , very calm even on the peack of the season, preserved from big hotel constructions, keeps its charm and tipical dalmatian architecture since centuries.
Villa Nona is at 250 m distance from de bus station and the port of Cavtat. You have a bus conection with Dubrovnik every 45 minutes and boat conection at least 10 times a day.
Please close the doors/windows when switching on the air condition.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen