The Venice Beach Garagement. We completely converted our spacious garage into a brand new & very cute studio. Walking distance to a number of hip Venice locations, enjoy the benefit of renting from one of the largest and well-known families in Venice.
If the Venice Beach Garagement isn't available, please check out our other listing at the same location, The Venice Original Private Guest House - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2034041
*** WE JUST INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORS AND WILL BE UPDATING THE PICTURES ASAP! ***
Nestled in the cute Venice original garden style backyard of our Spanish Style home, this stand alone private 320 sq ft bungalow/studio was completely converted and remodeled in late 2014 to now resemble a perfect hotel room. It's now offered to guests from all over the world. It's perfect for 1-2 people (but can easily accommodate a 3rd if needed) looking for a very quiet stay, just a short distance away from all the excitement and eclectic fun Venice Beach has to offer. If you're looking for a place to rent to party in or bring the party back here, look elsewhere please. Quiet vacationers only!!
We live on a quiet residential street so there is plenty of easy free street parking right in front of our place. No need to worry about permitted parking or parking meters!!
All the amenities to make your stay easy and convenient, this unit comes with:
-new tempurpedic 14" gel top memory foam queen bed with cozy bedding
-micro-suede couch that converts into a full bed with a memory foam mattress topper
-work desk area with computer chair
-tall square dining table with 2 chairs
-flat screen TV
-free Netflix & Amazon prime
-Blue ray DVD player
-stainless mini fridge/freezer
-Kuerig Coffee maker
-Free Coffee (w/ cups, sweeteners & creamer)
-portable heater (if needed)
-free washer and dryer on site
-super fast wifi
-2 bikes (beach cruisers) with lights & lock
-beginners surf board (upon request)
-two beach tote bags
-beach towels (upon request)
-beach umbrella (upon request)
-2 beach chairs (upon request)
*** NO KITCHEN IN UNIT but I provide small disposable; plates, knives, forks, spoons, cups, napkins & a wine/bottle opener
***THE BATHROOM IS NOT LOCATED IN THE STUDIO, BUT IS JUST 10 FEET AWAY CONNECTED TO THE MAIN HOUSE AND IS ONLY USED FOR THIS RENTAL (COMPLETELY PRIVATE). ***
There is only one window in the unit so this definitely isn't the brightest listing, but who wants to stay indoors all day anyway! ;)
The bathroom is brand new, equip with Spanish tile floors, a fully custom industrial metal shower with porcelain tub, pedestal sink and water saving toilet. We'll provide:
-mini bath gel
-misc. items upon request
-fresh face, hand & body towels included
We recommend bringing some easy slip on shoes or sandals for walking back and forth to the bathroom.
Anything else you forgot to pack, just ask, we usually have those little extras.
Zugang für Gäste
GETTING TO THE UNIT:
From LAX airport, we are a short cab ride away. Just 5 miles (15 minutes). By taxi, it should cost somewhere between $25-$30 plus tip. There are other ride options similar to a taxi that are more affordable and highly recommended. The two companies are called Lyft & Uber. You can find both of these companies online to research how they are used, or feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
Once arrived, guests will have direct access through a secure key coded gate in the front of the property, then just a few steps down the driveway to their cozy abode. The walkway is shared since there is a unit behind the Garagement, so you may see others renting the same time you are.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are a very chill family, respectful, welcoming and we expect our visitors to be the same. We work from home and will always be here to greet guests, give them a cold beverage and get them all settled in with some fun tips, maps and local advice.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We want to make your stay fun, easy and affordable. We have 2 bikes (beach cruisers) for our guests so they can tour the town without having to worry about renting a car or paying for parking. We also have a beginners foam surf board for those of you that want to hop in the waves and try surfing like the locals.
No Smoking, no pets, no parties, no loud people. We love all types of visitors but since we still live on the property, enjoy our own quiet privacy and have to respect our neighbors, we can't have anyone that's here to party in the unit or bring a party back to the unit after going out. We want you to have fun, but please leave the craziness off the property and respect our wishes.
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. RESIDENTS who continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER agree to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER'S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9.The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER OR HER MANAGER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury or death resulting from use of the provided bicycles and RESIDENT(s) agree to use bicycles entirely at his or her own risk.
15. The OWNER is not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
16. The RESIDENT agrees to clean all dishes used.
17. All utilities, cable and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
18. The RESIDENT agrees to park in consideration of neighbors.
19. The OWNER is not liable for the RESIDENT'S personal property.
Nice too meet you, my name is Patrick Lennon and I was born and raised in Venice Beach, CA, part of one of the largest families in L.A., the Lennons. Our family has been populating Venice since 1904, so you won't find a more local family. I own and operate three companies, D2 Models, a nationwide modeling agency Klothwork, a distributor and retailer for sweatshirts and t-shirts and finally Book My Lot, an online resource for locating and booking food trucks around the country. I ended up buying the house I grew up in located right in the heart of Venice and now live here with my beautiful wife Cristina. We've decided to share it with world travelers and allow them to experience a big piece of Venice locality from location, to family, to food and entertainment. We're extremely family oriented and have hundreds of friends and family around the neighborhood. We love being social, just kickin' it on the couch with a good home cooked meal, the company of others, travelling and meeting new people! I worked in the restaurant industry before starting my companies so I have a great sense of what to see and what to do when in Venice for entertainment. I work from home, am always here to help and because I am my own boss, I have the freedom to jump on a bike with my guests and show them around town. We promise you'll love the stay and would much rather it be affordable and fun then expensive and boring!