Über dieses Inserat
Do you want a quiet, private and safe place to stay in Central London? Do you want to be within walking distance of all major attractions? If so this place is for you!
There are two bedrooms in this apartment:
- If this room is not available for the dates you want please check availability of the second Airbnb room called 'Five minute walk to South Bank' click http://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/236956.
- Private room and a separate lock and key
- a double bed and fold out single bed
- a quiet apartment within a calm block. Also safe local streets at night
- Bed linen and towels are provided including extra pillows if you need
- Free Wi -Fi Internet connection
- A selection of cereals , bagels, fresh coffee / tea, fruit and fruit juice for breakfast
- A metal radiator for when it's cold and also electric fans for when it's hot!
Zugang für Gäste
You will be able to come and go as you want using your own key.
Two guests sleep in a double bed and a third guest can sleep on a comfortable and solid fold-out sofa-bed - the red chair in the photos!
If you are a group of 3 people please take a moment to consider:
- IT IS NOT A BIG ROOM FOR 3 PEOPLE - so it works best when you are active e.g. wanting to be out having fun in London before coming home to relax and sleep
- If you want to spend most days or evenings together in the room, you may find it too small for 3 people
Apartment space :
- THIS IS A SHARED APARTMENT! You will have privacy but the bathroom and kitchen are shared with other guests
- There are two bedrooms in this apartment Airbnb - each can sleep 3 people
- There is a bathroom and separate WC.
- There is always hot water
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will have full privacy during your stay. I live in the apartment too but I lead a busy life and am often out. I am discrete so you probably won't see me unless you need advice or assistance. If so I am available either in person or by email / text etc.
My 16 year old son spends half the week here. It is important to remember that it is possible (but not usual) that with the other guests there may be 5 other people in the apartment at the same time as you and your friend/s
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note, the general price quoted is for a single person. There is an additional charge for each extra guest for each night. You must select the correct number of guests. The price you see when you select to book is the total price including any additional fees.
If you are 3 guests do carefully read the notes to you in 'The Space' section above BEFORE BOOKING
Arrival / Departure
Check in time is flexible so you can arrive at any time as long as you give me enough notice. Check out time will depends on what time any new guests are arriving. If a new guest arrives on the day of your departure, your earliest check-out time may be 8:00am. You can generally leave your luggage in the apartment if your flight or train leaves in the afternoon or evening. Let me know if you want to do this.
The apartment block is pretty quiet. Both fun loving and calm customers are welcome but it is requested that late night entrance to the apartment is quiet and respectful in case others are sleeping!
Please remember that you share the space so do not forget to clean up after yourself !
Living room - it is not available to customers
It is a non- smoking apartment. But smokers can use a lower floor the communal courtyard.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 339 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am Donovan and live in central London
I work as a manager within a government department protecting children from harm within their families. I also make films for young people and run a charity which takes volunteers to Uganda East Africa and runs various projects there. For example we have a microcredit scheme for women who have local business ideas but no funds or ability to get a loan from a bank. I am a practicing Buddhist, a father and play lots of tennis.