Out of town guests looking for a home-like environment? You will appreciate amenities like a fully-equipped kitchen, free/open parking, wifi, AND walking distance to all the shops/restaurants/etc. on exciting Frankfort Ave!
**Upon arrival, you will be welcomed with a basket of all things Kentucky!!
-A bottle of KY bourbon
-Local Coffee & Tea**
Beautiful 1 (private) bedroom, 1 Loft area, and 1 Full Bath Derby Rental. Please take note this is not handicap accessible. There is a flight of stairs to get to the condo and the "second bedroom/loft" is accessible only by a ladder.
Enjoy this cute and comfortable 1 bedroom, 1 bath completely updated condo! This condo is conveniently located in the charming Louisville neighborhood of Crescent Hill, within walking distance to Frankfort ave. and close to everything you need to make your Derby stay special!
Number of Guests: 6 People Maximum. This is a semi/open-concept (small) condo. There is also a loft space available with a full size bed. The loft is accessed by a ladder. There is a queen size sofa bed in the living room.
Living Room Space:
- Family room with 42” TV, Wifi, Apple TV, & DVD player
- Vaulted ceilings with sky lights and a loft (the loft is accessed by a ladder)
- Open concept kitchen, featuring microwave, fridge (w/ice maker), coffee maker/French press/ and Keurig, dishwasher, stove/oven, dishes, silverware, pots and pans, washer/dryer, etc.
- Queen bed -duvet, large closet, linen closet, 40” flat screen TV with DVD player
-Accessible by a library ladder, and featuring a lighted reading nook, desk w/chair, full size bed.
- Updated full bath- with toilet, bath/shower with rain shower head, and sink
- Patio area with outdoor table that comfortably seats 2
- Open parking in parking lot
- Cable TV
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Washer & Dryer
Zugang für Gäste
The entire home - pots, pans, linens, towels, etc.
Interaktion mit Gästen
* I can have the fridge stocked with what you want if you want to order through Kroger Clicklist. (We can discuss at a later date)
*Please feel free to ask any questions or if you need recommendations, anytime. I also usually go ahead and make several dinner reservations (at some of the local hotspots) that you can have! Louisville is a GREAT foodie town!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Distance from Crescent Hill Condominiums to:
Frankfort Ave: 0.5 miles (2 min)
Churchill Downs: 8 miles (16 min)
4th St Live: 4 miles (10 min)
NULU East Market St: 2.5 miles (5 min)
Highlands of Louisville: 2 miles (5 min)
Louisville International Airport: 9 miles (15 min)
Kroger: 0.9 miles (3 min)
Frankfort Ave Dining/Bars/Etc.:
heine bros coffee
bluedog bakery and cafe
the irish rover
craft house brews
please and thank you café
The Manhattan Project
Frankfort Ave. Shops:
the urban farmhouse market
the wine rack
Beverage World Wine & Spirits (Drive through liquor store)
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
My name is Erin, and I am a KY native and have lived in Louisville, KY since 2005.
You will love the spirit and activity going on during Derby week and I can't wait for you to enjoy it!...Hopefully in my condo! :)