2nd district - very close to the 1st district which is absolute city centre!
U2, U4, Tram 31, 2, Bus 5a
Its a very quiet house!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 98 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
If you want to travel back in time then you are right here!!!
accomodation in a very good - and very expensive!!!! - and safe - residential area.
we do offer:
cleaning and change of bedlinnen & towels every 2 weeks in case that you stay longer than 3 months.
we do offer:
aprtments with 1 kitchencorner (with basic equipment), 1 bathroom (shower) & toilet.
we do not offer:
internet or wifi.
if you feel that you need one, please do go to one of the many shops in vienna which offer mobile internet on a prepaid basis. its cheap & easy. you can buy this in any shop of: "3", "T-Mobile", "Saturn", "Mediamarkt" and in many other shops!!! you buy it and can immedately use your internet. some shops even offer the mobile internt sticks for nothing!! you just pay the monthly fee and get unlimited internet. go to "Saturn" and "Mediamarkt" for the best offers!!
we do not offer:
there is a very cheap carpark at the corner of Nordwestbahnstrasse and Taborstrasse.
there is a more expensive garage at the corner of Leopoldsgasse and Haidgasse. this is just around the corner of the house!
we do not offer.
We are a very busy family, but we try to handle your requests and messages as quickly as possible ;-)
If you want to make a reservation for a stay over New Years, we do ask you to book 5 nights at minimum.
Remember: We only have 1 planet
> heat with gas
> use oecological electricity (made by wind, sun & water)
> separate waste
> have bedlinen & towels washed professionally (saves water & energy)
we just refresh apartments: fresh paint, cleaning :-))))
we love these places in Vienna
- they represent the "sense of life/attitude/"meaning of life"" ;-)
Cafe Central - elegant
Konditorei Diglas - good cakes, very cosy
Cafe Bräunerhof - shabby shic - writers like it
Cafe Hawelka - shabby shic - just try the "buchteln"
Cafe Alt Wien - shabby shic - open very long at night....
our favourite destinations for daytrips from Vienna into the countryside:
1. Rust - nice little town beside Lake Neusiedlersee - very good wines there... you can combine swimming with wine comsuption and walks...
2. Krems - nice little town beside River Danube - very ancient - also very good wines there & a good Museum, where even Joko Ono in 2013 had an exposition and came there for the opening :-))))
3. Baden - a little spa, where the Emperors went for spa treatment, wines also
4. Laxenburg - a little town, where the Emperors had a country home - it cannot be visited, but the gardens are nice!
Further Excursions which we recommend:
1. Kaiservilla Bad Ischl - the house where Emperor Franz Joseph & Empress Elisabeth (Sissy, Sisi, Sissi) spent their summerholidays.
2. Hallstatt - unique little town on a very typical lake close to Kaiservilla Bad Ischl
3. Salzburg - unique city surrounded by mountains - birthplace of famous composer Mozart - with a very interesting castle
4. Hellbrunn Wasserspiele - just see it - then you will konw
Our favourite destinations in neighbouring countries are:
2. Cesky Krumlov