Bright, clean and spacious house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Located right between Keflavik airport and Reykjavik centrum
- Buses to airport and RVK are close
- Blue Lagoon (37 km, ~30 min drive)
- Rooms: 2 x double, 1 x single, 1 x children
- All amenities
- 2 cats live here
This is the home of a family with 3 children and two cats. It has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed (153 x 200 cm). A bed for infant/toddler (travel bed for example) can be added
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (160 x 200 cm)
- Bedroom 3: A teenagers room with one single bed (90 x 200 cm)
- Bedroom 4: A children's room with one normal child bed (can be lengthened up to full size). There is also a thick mattress in the teddy corner that can easily be used as bed.
- Additional people could be added by request (please send inquiry first) in the living room upstairs. It is possible to sleep on the sofa - or on a very thick floor mattress which is available.
The house has two balconies with fantastic view - a perfect view on the midnight sunset over the ocean. There is also a wooden terrace with a sunbed, table and a barbecue.
Zugang für Gäste
The guests have access to all amenities in the house. At your arrival you will get a detailed information sheet about how to find and use the appliances.
In the kitchen:: Oven, dishwasher, coffee maker (Senseo), microwave, mixer (KitchenAid), sandwich grill, toaster, Soda Stream, waffle maker etc.
Bathroom: Washer and dryer
A new 46'' flat screen TV is in the living room on the upper floor. DVDs for kids. There is also a Wii game computer.
There is a lot of toys in the house which your children can use, Lego, cars, Playmo, dinosaurs, colors, puzzles, teddy bears etc.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am watching my phone and messages all the time. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. When I am in the city I will be happy to help you in any troubles if i can. You will get my mobile number. If I am not in the city I will have another person ready, in case something comes up with the apartment (which has not happened yet).
Weitere wichtige Infos
Not suitable for people that have difficulties using stairs. There will be 2 cats in the house. They need no special care except feeding which is very simple. They have a window where they can go out and in, if the window is open they will stay out a lot.
Please no smoking inside, but there are many convenient places to smoke outside (balcony downstairs, balcony upstairs, wooden terrace and the stairs in front).
Dieser Gastgeber hat 51 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a mother of 3 boys (9, 13, and 16). I enjoy nature, hiking, yoga, zumba and cats for example.
I am a software engineer, working daily as an IT developer. My job offers a lot of flexibility so hosting via Airbnb is very convenient and I have been doing that for 3 years now with great success and pleasure.
About my listings:
1) House on the hill:
I try to make the most of the short Icelandic summer so I stay a lot in the countryside, either at my parents in north Iceland or in my cottage just outside the city. Therefore my home is occasionally available for respectful guests, mainly during the summertime. Included are 2 cats, very popular amongst my guests. :-)
2) Bedroom with balcony and breakfast:
Sometimes I have a double room for rent in my home. It is on the main floor and all of us sleep upstairs so it offers a lot of privacy. Breakfast is self-service. Possibly you will be alone in the house, especially during weekends, we might be up in our cottage or staying at my boyfriend's house in Reykjavik.
3) Beautiful and spacious villa:
From August 2017 till at least December 2018 I am also offering a large villa (owned by family members who are currently working abroad) in the pretty neighborhood Arnarnes.