Our 1960s holiday house has views across coastal Warrnambool to the Southern Ocean. Very close to town, beaches, hospital and all sporting facilities. Spacious and light filled rooms in with original design features. Large established garden.
'Sandilands' was designed by 1960s Warrnambool architect Tag Walters. The house retains it's 1960s features and charm.
Views from all rooms. A spacious holiday house for up to to four guests in a quiet but central location.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will enjoy
- Two large bedrooms with garden and sea views (one queen bed, one double bed)
- Two bathrooms, one with basin and bath, the other with basin, walk in shower and toilet
- Lounge room with views to the ocean and HD TV, DVD, and CD player
- Central heating and open gas log fireplace in lounge room
- Sunroom, with garden views, a couch and desk and afternoon sun
- Dining room with garden views
- Front balcony with view and outdoor furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
- Barbeque and out door eating area
- Polished floorboards and rugs in living area, carpet in bedrooms
- Established gardens with fruit trees on a 1500 square metre block
- Off-street parking for up to five vehicles.
Other bits and piece(URL HIDDEN)DVDs, CDs, books
- Board games and jigsaws
- Tea and coffee
- Maps and tourist information
The house is cool in summer and has cozy central heating for year round comfort. A large balcony with views to the sunset is perfect for evening drinks.
Close to the town centre and coastline. 'Sandilands' is perfect base for explorers of the Great Ocean Road, and people visiting for one of Warrnambool's many famed events like the May Races and the whale watching season.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests will enjoy a warm welcome, and have 'Sandilands' all to themselves. We are on hand if needed, and have local knowledge of the area.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This house has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed. One with a double bed.
Baby's cot and high chair available
Pets by negotiation - however no enclosed yard.
No shoes inside - slippers provided
We love the small city of Warrnambool with it's great beaches and natural beauty, but we also adore travel and interacting and meeting with different cultures and people. Janet has worked as a film-maker and teacher. Jeff works in hospitality. We admire mid-century design and architecture, 'arthouse' cinema, vegetable gardens, animals and birds, and are recent converts to the joys of Lawn bowling. 'Sandilands' is our holiday house. We think it has retro charm and gorgeous views - and we look forward to sharing it with you